Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozzy updated MassFighter with a new update entry:

MassFighter v2.0.0 Released!

- MassFighter is now open source, you can download the source code through the bot store.

As I don't play Runescape and I've got some big changes coming up in my life, I've been finding it hard to keep the updates coming for you all and so this is an attempt at hopefully getting another bot author interested in taking over the bot so that MassFighter can continue to improve. I appreciate all of your feedback and I want to make sure the bot doesn't keep growing just because I don't have much time anymore :)

MassFighter updated to v2.0.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Suggestion: Add forced models for some NPC's. NPC's such as Aviansies are quite fucked up, model-wise. If a user loads Aviansie as NPC name, can you automatically add a forced model it will interact with?

OSRS ISSUE: I have notice in the security stronghold that sometimes it will spam click the map to move somewhere and then won't click a target that is close by for a bit. My character will just walk back and forth without killing a target for a minute and it looks super bot like.

The bot is getting pretty unreliable, every like 20minutes or so I will find it lobbying saying 'looting' in the status bar :/
-anyone found a fix?

Will you add banking to your bot? It's been working great for me but I did notice how there's no banking for it. (OSRS)

Last edited:
It's quite hard to add banking for all monsters ever, don't you reckon?
Yeah, I do understand it's not a easy thing to simply just add in but the bot has been working great for me and just wanted to know if banking is a possibility in the future

I dunno if this is some sort of antiban or w/e but nowadays the bot seems to hover over a monster without actually clicking it. eventually it comes around to clicking the monster after like 5-6 seconds, but for a while it just overs over them. it really slows down xp rates.

This bot is a little bit broken for OSRS in the security stronghold at least. This problem is that the bot keeps spam clicking monsters repeatedly and then attacks another monsters before finishing one and then spam clicks the upper right map. This spam clicking of the the map and monsters is killing my exp per hour by quite a bit and my character looks stupid as well.

I wish there was someone to maintain this bot still.

The bot is getting pretty unreliable, every like 20minutes or so I will find it lobbying saying 'looting' in the status bar :/
-anyone found a fix?
I got the same issue on OSRS when fighting Hobgoblins. Got a few items on my loot list, but none of them where present during Status: Looting. Maybe someone in the area looted it before I did?

This bot keeps spam clicking the mini map after it clicks to attack a monsters i n OSRS, Its drivin me nuts, anyone else having this issue?

getting stuck on toogling soulsplit.. i think its because the soulsplit icon got update and bot cant find it?

is High alch not working for anyone else? It activates it via the action bar, but doesn't click on the item in inventory; and then just stands there not attacking anything. Also, it often brings up the "Skills" tab in the Hero menu, and doesn't close on its own. So each time it loots an item on the high alch list, I have to manually click the item in the inventory so that it can 1: High alch the item, and 2: Deselect the High Alch option.

Status
Not open for further replies.