Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looting problems not fixed, yet. It did last longer though. Got stuck almost an hour in. Noted items still not being tracked.

Working amazingly, thanks Ozzy!
-does anyone know how to make another preset for a different monster? or can we only do one?

Are all the problems fixed? Including the looting one.

Looting issue should occur less often as I've built in more failsafes, everything should be fixed, I'm not sure what the exact issue with that until I can reproduce it :/

How do we see all that was patched? When you click on the release it just says version

I have to manually edit it in and I'm not always online when the update is approved, I try to do it asap.

Looting problems not fixed, yet. It did last longer though. Got stuck almost an hour in. Noted items still not being tracked.

RS3 or OSRS?

Working amazingly, thanks Ozzy!
-does anyone know how to make another preset for a different monster? or can we only do one?

Only one at the moment, I'll try and get support for more done when I get chance :)

I am on RS3.

I noted the times that it gets stuck is usually trying to loot an item beyond the game's render limit. I have a theory but I need more testing to confirm. Any word on the noted items issue?

I am on RS3.

I noted the times that it gets stuck is usually trying to loot an item beyond the game's render limit. I have a theory but I need more testing to confirm. Any word on the noted items issue?

Are you using any of the camera options?

Negative.

I can confirm a few noted loot getting reported under profits. It is a good sign. Not using the loot anything over x option just yet though.

@Ozzy need help... For some reason the bot is being very slow (attacking, looting, etc.), which results in much less xp/hr. I'm not saying there is a problem with the bot itself and I think it might be the RM client. What do you think? Or is it the antiban or something?
P.S. My mouse multiplier setting is on 2.5-3

So that you know what it's like; it takes 8-10 seconds before attacking the next target, keeps standing there doing nothing.

@Ozzy need help... For some reason the bot is being very slow (attacking, looting, etc.), which results in much less xp/hr. I'm not saying there is a problem with the bot itself and I think it might be the RM client. What do you think? Or is it the antiban or something?

So that you know what it's like; it takes 8-10 seconds before attacking the next target, keeps standing there doing nothing.

I have my mouse multiplier set to 3 and it moves very smoothly. Currently enjoying 360k+ xp/hr. Note that certain settings like slow down kill rates... like the camera options for instance. You might want to try to acquire 2 targets. You can accomplish this by modifying the settings under the combat tab. 2 targets means that the bot is almost always in combat and will have to turn loot while in combat ON.

Does this support rock crabs?

Not yet, I believe a rock crabs bot is available though.

I have my mouse multiplier set to 3 and it moves very smoothly. Currently enjoying 360k+ xp/hr. Note that certain settings like slow down kill rates... like the camera options for instance. You might want to try to acquire 2 targets. You can accomplish this by modifying the settings under the combat tab. 2 targets means that the bot is almost always in combat and will have to turn loot while in combat ON.

Yeah this is unusual and I don't have any logic to slow down acquiring targets, is this still occurring for you?

Well I found that the camera options make it weird for the bot to acquire targets which in turn slows down xp a bit.

It is way better, but still equips some items instead of alching sometimes :/
is there any way you could just make the bot re equip the items you were wearing when the bot started?
btw there has been so much improvement in this bot! thanks so much ozzy :) when on mouse multi 3 its flawless

Last edited:
Noticed a problem, only settings I use are selecting the monster. It will click on the monster, click away then click back on the monster or another monster (same type tho)

Relies on auto retaliation to fix itself when it initiates new combat while current target is still alive. You end up following the new target until auto retaliate kicks in after it stops clicking or the combat timer ends. OSRS.

Edit: This might be an issue because it spends upwards of 5 minutes clicking on a different target while already in combat.

Last edited:
Got another 99! It's attack this time. HP and def next. Thanks again.

ZDllaIw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.