Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ozzy Amazing script, I just have 1 low priority suggestion - would you be able to add noted items to the profit/hour section?
Im at a place which just picks up noted things and it just says '0 profit' which is a little unsatisfying. :p
loving the script apart from this! flawless, keep up the good work. :)

Can you possibly implement support for super antifire? I know it would really help A LOT especially for slayer tasks!
+1

if you could make fixes to the security stronghold monsters that would great, my character starts attacking one monster then attacks another before finishing the kill on the first monster. It looks super suspicious and botlike

Can you possibly implement support for super antifire? I know it would really help A LOT especially for slayer tasks!

@Ozzy Amazing script, I just have 1 low priority suggestion - would you be able to add noted items to the profit/hour section?
Im at a place which just picks up noted things and it just says '0 profit' which is a little unsatisfying. :p
loving the script apart from this! flawless, keep up the good work. :)

+1

I have just coded antifire support (thanks to @Bertrand lending me an account!), it seems to be working well, I just want to test it for a little bit before uploading. As well as that, I just want to some time to tweak the combat detection to stop the problems people are having with the bot thinking it isn't in combat when it is.

The update will be out very soon, thanks for the suggestions.

I'm having an issue with looting on every interface. The problem is if the loot that i set it to pick up is on the edge of the screen and the mouse gets stuck on the edge. The camera does not move around. Also i was curious about the magic notepaper option. does the inventory have to be full before its starts the noting proccess?

I'm having an issue with looting on every interface. The problem is if the loot that i set it to pick up is on the edge of the screen and the mouse gets stuck on the edge. The camera does not move around. Also i was curious about the magic notepaper option. does the inventory have to be full before its starts the noting proccess?

Yes the inventory has to be full before notepaper is used, as for the looting problem that occurs when the client reports the loot is visible (because it probably is a tiny bit) but it isn't visible enough to actually loot, as a temporary work around I'd suggest making your client window larger so the bot has more screen to work with. I could make it so the bot always moves close to the loot before picking it up to solve this prob, I'll take a look and see if it is worth it.

Hey ozzy I just tried to use this bot since u just updated it to 1.9.3 and when I click play the screen with the options for monsters and food etc doesnt show up? was working earlier on before you updated it. Any ideas why this has happened?
Cheers

Hey ozzy I just tried to use this bot since u just updated it to 1.9.3 and when I click play the screen with the options for monsters and food etc doesnt show up? was working earlier on before you updated it. Any ideas why this has happened?
Cheers

There seems to have been a bug pop up when updating the version which is causing issues (I think this is out of my control), I've reported it and hoping for a quick solution :)!

Just a quick suggestion. Could you add that it uses the camera for searching for npc's before the minimap? It seems to be using the minimap way to many times when attacking cows in the Lumby pen. It shouldn't be hard to implement a rotation of the camera.

Thanks.

Just a quick suggestion. Could you add that it uses the camera for searching for npc's before the minimap? It seems to be using the minimap way to many times when attacking cows in the Lumby pen. It shouldn't be hard to implement a rotation of the camera.

Thanks.

If you could update us on here when the bug is fixed that would be awesome :) thanks

The problem is solved now, sorry for the troubles.

Oh I didn't realise it was a bug :p Will run the updated version

Sorry I totally forgot to reply to your message after I quoted you, the reason I have the logic like that at the moment is to reduce the occurrence of the bot trying to interact with something which is hidden behind an interface, but I will definitely work on allowing the user to have more control as to how the bot finds targets so that you can find what suits you best, as well as reducing the amount of patterns which will occur between users.

That being said, in the latest update I did tweak how targets are located slightly and so test that and let me know how it goes, all suggestions are welcome :)

Sorry I totally forgot to reply to your message after I quoted you, the reason I have the logic like that at the moment is to reduce the occurrence of the bot trying to interact with something which is hidden behind an interface, but I will definitely work on allowing the user to have more control as to how the bot finds targets so that you can find what suits you best, as well as reducing the amount of patterns which will occur between users.

That being said, in the latest update I did tweak how targets are located slightly and so test that and let me know how it goes, all suggestions are welcome :)
when attacking caged monsters with a hally or bow it will constantly spam click on the 2 monsters i am trying to attack. since the newest update before it would attack one, then afk till it was dead then attack the other and repeat. now what it does is click attack on one monster, hit it once, then attack the other monster and constantly repeating itself. if you could look into this i would appreciate it

Hi, is there a way to make it so that when you're killing experiments, you don't attack the level 51 experiment (as you can't kill it after the quest) and only attack the level 25 experiments?

hey ozzy just a lil suggestion because i noticed the script doesnt support reequipting throw ammo. ex: iron knifes/ darts/ throwing axe's.
if u could add that, that would be awesome. thanks for the awesome script.

Hi, is there a way to make it so that when you're killing experiments, you don't attack the level 51 experiment (as you can't kill it after the quest) and only attack the level 25 experiments?

I blacklisted that NPC on OSRS, are you on RS3?

hey ozzy just a lil suggestion because i noticed the script doesnt support reequipting throw ammo. ex: iron knifes/ darts/ throwing axe's.
if u could add that, that would be awesome. thanks for the awesome script.

Sure thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.