Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an issue in security stronghold, it attacks one monster and then before the monster even dies it begins attacking another one. Just started today. Minatours and wolfs in stronghold security are what im using.

Problem with attacking monsters in security stronghold. It starts attacking a monster and then before it even finishes attacking the monster it will start attacking another monster

Sorry dbl post by accident

Here is a proggy!
http://gyazo.com/c084e30febd49ab2981a049055ac95cb
working flawlessly on Rs3 (sometimes) miss clicks clicking on a ladder so i had to find a better botting spot,
would be cool to have "always right" click option,
As it didn't miss click when i was lower lvl than the target :p

Having an issue in security stronghold, it attacks one monster and then before the monster even dies it begins attacking another one. Just started today. Minatours and wolfs in stronghold security are what im using.

Problem with attacking monsters in security stronghold. It starts attacking a monster and then before it even finishes attacking the monster it will start attacking another monster

that happened to me once, the bot will do that only when you start the script after 1-10 kills he should be fine, try that and tell us if it worked.

Could you possibly add SGS support/regeneration support? IDK how much work it is but I don't imagine it being huge clicking spec or a regen button after a certain % or even speccing with SGS whenever available.

I don't have an rs account (apart from one I'm levelling atm on OS to test things) so I can't easily test this kind of thing, I had to sell mine for some cash to help buy things for moving out. I should hopefully be able to start implementing new features for RS3 soon (Regeneration/SGS usage etc.) as a friend may be lending me an old account.

Hey Ozzy, small thing is wrong with the profit display on the paint. If it picks something up that stacks like seeds it calculates the profit as if it picked up the total number. Ex: If there's 3 yew seeds in the inventory and the bot picks up another it'll think it picked up 4 yew seeds in total and it calculates that into the profit per hour.

Ah ok that makes sense, I've fixed the problem locally but since it is a small change I'm going to make some other minor changes before pushing an update so the can all be released together, thanks for letting me know.

I've noticed this happen a couple of times, but usually once a monster is firmly in combat with the player the bot recognises that you are fighting. I'm always trying to improve combat detection though and I'll keep tweaking until I find out what works the best.

Here is a proggy!
http://gyazo.com/c084e30febd49ab2981a049055ac95cb
working flawlessly on Rs3 (sometimes) miss clicks clicking on a ladder so i had to find a better botting spot,
would be cool to have "always right" click option,
As it didn't miss click when i was lower lvl than the target :p

that happened to me once, the bot will do that only when you start the script after 1-10 kills he should be fine, try that and tell us if it worked.

Wow that's great, thanks for sharing it :D

Any chance for special attack support? even if at first just using the special attack on the weapon you're using. Like dlong, dmace etc. :D overall great job :)

EDIT: Oh and, is it possible under loot options, to only pickup loot that's registered to me? for example, If I have an ironman at lumb chickens, and want it to pickup the feathers and bones, it will try to pickup all the feathers and bones, which it can't cause I'm ironman :p If not, How hard would it be to either implement it? or is it not really a big want at the moment?

Any chance for special attack support? even if at first just using the special attack on the weapon you're using. Like dlong, dmace etc. :D overall great job :)

EDIT: Oh and, is it possible under loot options, to only pickup loot that's registered to me? for example, If I have an ironman at lumb chickens, and want it to pickup the feathers and bones, it will try to pickup all the feathers and bones, which it can't cause I'm ironman :p If not, How hard would it be to either implement it? or is it not really a big want at the moment?

I've got special attacks planned, I totally forgot about ironman but I'll have to go and see if there's info available for me to see who the loot was dropped for, if the data is there that will be no problem.

I've got special attacks planned, I totally forgot about ironman but I'll have to go and see if there's info available for me to see who the loot was dropped for, if the data is there that will be no problem.

Awesome thank you :) Much appreciated

Woud it be possible for super prayer flask support?

Prayer points are renewed from any item containing the words "Prayer potion" or "Prayer flask" already :)

Edit: I see the problem, the super resulted in the P being lowercase and I forgot to account for that, fixing now, thanks!

Last edited:
Reporting that the scr1pt has an issue in OSRS. I go through the settings as normal and start it but it stands idle with Status: Finding Target.

Edit: Please excuse me. Upon restarting the client the issue no longer exists.

Last edited:
Prayer points are renewed from any item containing the words "Prayer potion" or "Prayer flask" already :)

Edit: I see the problem, the super resulted in the P being lowercase and I forgot to account for that, fixing now, thanks!

Thank you so much, now i can last a hell of a lot longer at hell hounds. Also great job on the response speed and how fast you fixed it, will continue support and update if i find any bugs

if you could make fixes to the security stronghold monsters that would great, my character starts attacking one monster then attacks another before finishing the kill on the first monster. It looks super suspicious and botlike

Status
Not open for further replies.