Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am experiencing these issues:

Sometimes it won't alch stuff and sometimes it does.
Runs far to grab loot from another player.
Misses clicks a lot (specially when looting). Probably at a 70% frequency and less for attacking.
Some items it will pick up with the loot anything over x but some others it wont.
Won't calculate profit for noted items picked up.

maybe there's an issue working out the price of the noted herbs, looking into it.

Yeah... just realized since the profit is also not working then this is probably the case. The not alching items might be because I had some of said items in inventory when I started bot.

It also opens up prayers window to activate a prayer even though said prayer is on the action bar. Sorry if I am laying out all these issues too fast.

This bot has been working perfectly for the past 2 days, but recently i have been seeing the bot not doing anything. The bot stands there doing nothing and then i log out a few minutes later. I always have an abundance of food and pots. Any suggestions on how i can fix this?

Sometimes, the status would say null, finding target, eating, but it won't carry out the action.

My suggestion would be to include a green drag option for osrs(ovbiously you can use this for any monster you want). Including deathwalk(most pkers dont go for bots anyways), teleport support, also quick pray option so u can use protect item in the case of an emergency. thx:D

Been using it for a few hours and its working great, only have one thing to note. It likes to click the mob again once it dies since it doesnt wait long enough for the model to despawn since its still doing its death animation, and it does it 90% of the time. So each mob gets clicked on as its dieing.

I am experiencing these issues:

Sometimes it won't alch stuff and sometimes it does.
Runs far to grab loot from another player.
Misses clicks a lot (specially when looting). Probably at a 70% frequency and less for attacking.
Some items it will pick up with the loot anything over x but some others it wont.
Won't calculate profit for noted items picked up.

Yeah... just realized since the profit is also not working then this is probably the case. The not alching items might be because I had some of said items in inventory when I started bot.

It also opens up prayers window to activate a prayer even though said prayer is on the action bar. Sorry if I am laying out all these issues too fast.

Thanks for all of the info, I'm working on getting fixes done for these (However some I have no control over, like the misclicking).

This bot has been working perfectly for the past 2 days, but recently i have been seeing the bot not doing anything. The bot stands there doing nothing and then i log out a few minutes later. I always have an abundance of food and pots. Any suggestions on how i can fix this?

Sometimes, the status would say null, finding target, eating, but it won't carry out the action.

Trying to reproduce this, a setting must be conflicting somewhere.

My suggestion would be to include a green drag option for osrs(ovbiously you can use this for any monster you want). Including deathwalk(most pkers dont go for bots anyways), teleport support, also quick pray option so u can use protect item in the case of an emergency. thx:D

I'd need to get loads done before I can offer robust banking (A simple one could easily be done, but it wouldn't handle obstacles etc. properly). Teleport tab and quick pray support is already available :D

Been using it for a few hours and its working great, only have one thing to note. It likes to click the mob again once it dies since it doesnt wait long enough for the model to despawn since its still doing its death animation, and it does it 90% of the time. So each mob gets clicked on as its dieing.

What NPC is this? There are some troublesome NPC's which are a pain :/

The npc I was killing was a Spider and flesh crawler both in the Stronghold of Security.

for some reason when i go to start it where i would normally select what monster to kill and what to eat it shows this
1751970d8c76f720321ed38946e2efd5.png

for some reason when i go to start it where i would normally select what monster to kill and what to eat it shows this
1751970d8c76f720321ed38946e2efd5.png

That's strange, I haven't seen that before. If you resize the window does the UI appear?

could u readd the charm button to add all charms to loot please?

also i started up the bot put the same settings i always used in and ran the bot. 2mins later it eat all the food and tried to logout. and also don't loot items over $$$ set.

Last edited:
Hey man, when fighting caged monsters in OSRS, it seems to be just spamming clicking on them..not sure why. Wasnt doing this last night :p

Both of these are strange, I'll look into this.
When attacking cows, it says: "attacking zero (other word for zero, can't type it here or Cloudfare blocks me)" and just hovers over them instead of clicking. Hope that helps ;)

on rs3 im in the cows area and the bot wont click on the cows. any help?

When attacking cows, it says: "attacking zero (other word for zero, can't type it here or Cloudfare blocks me)" and just hovers over them instead of clicking. Hope that helps ;)

I've just looked into this and it seems the client is having trouble receiving data about those cows, I've reported it here and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Could you possibly add SGS support/regeneration support? IDK how much work it is but I don't imagine it being huge clicking spec or a regen button after a certain % or even speccing with SGS whenever available.

Hey Ozzy, small thing is wrong with the profit display on the paint. If it picks something up that stacks like seeds it calculates the profit as if it picked up the total number. Ex: If there's 3 yew seeds in the inventory and the bot picks up another it'll think it picked up 4 yew seeds in total and it calculates that into the profit per hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.