Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have to agree this the post above me, this bot is great! I've used it to go from Level 95-99 strength and has worked perfectly.

Deadly red spiders 200k/h exp with this bot. Rs3

I recommend only using the bot for 2 hours straight at the most and at least a half an hour break in between, for a maximum of 6 hours botting per day to be safe. So far I haven't got banned.

Botting 6 hours a day with 200k/h exp rates, it's possible to make over 1mill exp in combat a day. Definitely takes the grind away from runescape!

Last edited:
@Ozzy ! I was wondering if you could add a special functionality for specific monsters. i.e. Rock crabs North of Rellekka and Waterbirth Island.

More or less what I was thinking is that when a person types the name of these specific click-near to aggro monster into Mass Fighter, the bot then behaves differently... Instead of searching for the rock crabs identity (not active yet) it clicks around the areas where they might be, with recognition through color or specific coords (color seems to be slightly different than regular rocks) or just running around within the specified grid size set in combat, this would also work. Throw a bit of randomized path values, making it feel real and BAM! You have boss rock crab fighter integration. I imagine the name would have to be inserted directly into the code to trigger this sort of event but I may be wrong :) The rest of the bot behaves with the same functionality. Saving my ass with teleport tabs and eating swordfish like the Kraken!

Additional features would be not to stop aggro until a set amount are targeting you. I bet you can integrate that into the how-many-enemies-attack-you-slider portion of the bot.

I'll be the first to test if you add this neat little function!

@Ozzy Any way to stop it from equipping items instead of alching? Seems to be doing it like 10% of the times i alch, it will just equip instead

@Ozzy ! I was wondering if you could add a special functionality for specific monsters. i.e. Rock crabs North of Rellekka and Waterbirth Island.

More or less what I was thinking is that when a person types the name of these specific click-near to aggro monster into Mass Fighter, the bot then behaves differently... Instead of searching for the rock crabs identity (not active yet) it clicks around the areas where they might be, with recognition through color or specific coords (color seems to be slightly different than regular rocks) or just running around within the specified grid size set in combat, this would also work. Throw a bit of randomized path values, making it feel real and BAM! You have boss rock crab fighter integration. I imagine the name would have to be inserted directly into the code to trigger this sort of event but I may be wrong :) The rest of the bot behaves with the same functionality. Saving my ass with teleport tabs and eating swordfish like the Kraken!

Additional features would be not to stop aggro until a set amount are targeting you. I bet you can integrate that into the how-many-enemies-attack-you-slider portion of the bot.

I'll be the first to test if you add this neat little function!

That shouldn't be difficult, I'll see what I can do, thanks for the info :)

@Ozzy Any way to stop it from equipping items instead of alching? Seems to be doing it like 10% of the times i alch, it will just equip instead

Yes I should be able to fix that relatively easily if the problem is what I think it is, I'll try and get that done today.

First off all, amazing bot:)

I'm currently training on Cave Slimes for Swamp Tar, but for like half of the time the camera is on it's lowest point and I will only see walls. But the bot keeps attacking the Cave Slimes. I think this is a bit bot like.
But the bot is really fast, I like it alot:)

Also is there another great place to train combat and make lots of money without banking?

Last edited:
Can you add banking options? I would like to be able to kill cows, loot their cowhides, and bank them.

Thank you

OW75NSS.png

nice script 10/10

Hello I am from the old school rs servers. This morning i got banned using this bot training on ogres at the combat training camp. I just wanted to warn you guys to be careful and bot safely.

Wondering under what circumstances will the bot attempt to lode somewhere. It has happened several times today.

I've uploaded the update, once it's approved you'll get a notification that the bot has updated and the issue should be resolved :)

Can you add banking options? I would like to be able to kill cows, loot their cowhides, and bank them.

Thank you

Banking is a bit of a challenge, but I'm working on it.

Hello I am from the old school rs servers. This morning i got banned using this bot training on ogres at the combat training camp. I just wanted to warn you guys to be careful and bot safely.

Sorry to hear about that :/

Wondering under what circumstances will the bot attempt to lode somewhere. It has happened several times today.

Probably accidentally clicking on that button whilst walking using the minimap, there's no logic in the bot which uses lodestones.

There is a problem with it looting ammunition and equipping it. For example if I tell it to loot Iron Arrows and equip them at around 31 arrows in my invent, it will do exactly that but then after the first time it will keep picking up arrows and equipping them when there's only 2 or 3 arrows in invent. So while attacking something it will pick up arrows and equip, continuously doing that making your guy move around while attacking a monster.

is there a way for me to see what was included in the updates? i can only seem to find that it only says that it was updated.

Not at the moment, I have to manually edit in the update text and because I have to wait for the update to be approved I'm not always online to do it quick enough for people to see :/

There is a problem with it looting ammunition and equipping it. For example if I tell it to loot Iron Arrows and equip them at around 31 arrows in my invent, it will do exactly that but then after the first time it will keep picking up arrows and equipping them when there's only 2 or 3 arrows in invent. So while attacking something it will pick up arrows and equip, continuously doing that making your guy move around while attacking a monster.

That's strange because there is an explicit check that you have a certain amount of arrows before the bot can reequip, I'll take a look into this for you.

where do u train for them gain? i wouldn't mind getting them gains on my lvl 70 lol
I train at the deadly red spiders in the varrock sewers. make sure you're alone in the sewer, so you get more xp. i have full bandos and a SGS for constant healing / prayer with the ability, so no banking for food needed.

After the recent update, it seems to only use abilities by clicking them, instead of using 1-9 on the keyboard. This slows down xp/ph a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.