Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ozzy, that problem/bug with the bot starting up is happening again if you aren't aware of it

Hey Ozzy, that problem/bug with the bot starting up is happening again if you aren't aware of it

RuneMate is having server troubles at the moment :(

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a glitch when attacking the caged jogres and cycloips at the ardy zoo since the recent update it spam clicks on each of the npcs instead just killing one could you look into it

theres a glitch when attacking the caged jogres and cycloips at the ardy zoo since the recent update it spam clicks on each of the npcs instead just killing one could you look into it

Will do first thing tomorrow, thanks for letting me know, I could have introduced an issue with unreachable npcs.

Ozzy. Your fighter is top notch. It's intuitive and I've been using it since I've started RS again. I have 70 defence and ranged, 40 attack within like 5 days light to moderate use. The break tele-tab works REALLY well and it has saved me from multiple potential deaths. MassFighter is fast, and seems unpredictable. If I was watching this bot I would highly doubt it was in fact, a bot.

I was hoping in the near future you would add the ability to bank -> withdraw an item in a specific amount and continue on to the location it was in prior to start the loop over again. Perhaps this can be done with teleport tabs to ignore the need to be out of combat (wont work for all locations though). I'm not sure what kind of path finding is being used but if you're using web path finding, going back to the original location may be very manageable. Or perhaps record the start and end location from bank to the fighting location with a hint of randomness to prevent predictability. Saving area settings for ease of use later, multiple location saves.

Another idea... This would be something crazy and probably wayyyy out there but I'll say it anyway: If you go the record path option, possibly upload user paths to the cloud for multiple outings. using a combination of other routes to get to the end path. Just an idea, the latter idea would be great on its own.

This ^ would be a great additional boss feature for all of the other boss features this boss of a bot currently has. You're a great script writer. If you could push this envelope it would be monumental. This bot is awesome. However it would really be something else if you could add that feature. The possibility is real.

It will literally be the only bot that has this feature. The utmost human behaving bot there will ever be. IMO*

"One small step for man. One giant leap for Runemate."

Also Thanks! :)

I also agree that your fighter is top notch! Gets more xp/h than any other bot. Just if you could make camera move, like thunder fighter, before using the minimap, it would reduce bans and increase xp ;)

Anyway keep up the good job :)

Ozzy. Your fighter is top notch. It's intuitive and I've been using it since I've started RS again. I have 70 defence and ranged, 40 attack within like 5 days light to moderate use. The break tele-tab works REALLY well and it has saved me from multiple potential deaths. MassFighter is fast, and seems unpredictable. If I was watching this bot I would highly doubt it was in fact, a bot.

I was hoping in the near future you would add the ability to bank -> withdraw an item in a specific amount and continue on to the location it was in prior to start the loop over again. Perhaps this can be done with teleport tabs to ignore the need to be out of combat (wont work for all locations though). I'm not sure what kind of path finding is being used but if you're using web path finding, going back to the original location may be very manageable. Or perhaps record the start and end location from bank to the fighting location with a hint of randomness to prevent predictability. Saving area settings for ease of use later, multiple location saves.

Another idea... This would be something crazy and probably wayyyy out there but I'll say it anyway: If you go the record path option, possibly upload user paths to the cloud for multiple outings. using a combination of other routes to get to the end path. Just an idea, the latter idea would be great on its own.

This ^ would be a great additional boss feature for all of the other boss features this boss of a bot currently has. You're a great script writer. If you could push this envelope it would be monumental. This bot is awesome. However it would really be something else if you could add that feature. The possibility is real.

It will literally be the only bot that has this feature. The utmost human behaving bot there will ever be. IMO*

"One small step for man. One giant leap for Runemate."

Also Thanks! :)

Thanks for the ideas, banking is certainly on the agenda, I just need to learn how to do a few things with the web first, but I want this too :)

I also agree that your fighter is top notch! Gets more xp/h than any other bot. Just if you could make camera move, like thunder fighter, before using the minimap, it would reduce bans and increase xp ;)

Thanks! I'll see what I can do in relation to locating targets today.

hey man there is a bug on OSRS fighting against the caged monsters, ive pmed you on skype but i dont think you have seen it :p
when there is 2 different caged monsters, i set it up to start, it attacks one of them ONCE then automatically attacks the other one, then just sticks to attacking the 2nd one. could you please fix that :) thanks

Ozzy updated MassFighter with a new update entry:

MassFighter v1.9.4 Released!

hey man there is a bug on OSRS fighting against the caged monsters, ive pmed you on skype but i dont think you have seen it :p
when there is 2 different caged monsters, i set it up to start, it attacks one of them ONCE then automatically attacks the other one, then just sticks to attacking the 2nd one. could you please fix that :) thanks

- Improved combat detection, fixing a bug with caged npcs
- Prioritised camera over pathing based on user feedback, the bot will attempt to path if locating the target via the camera fails or isn't possible.
- Fix for npcs targeting you which are stuck (bot thinking you're in combat because things are targeting you but aren't attacking yet)

MassFighter updated to v1.9.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
when can u add the throwing knife reequipping to the script?
just curious, but overall best fighter out here and we all love you for it!!

MassFighter v1.9.4 Released!

- Improved combat detection, fixing a bug with caged npcs
- Prioritised camera over pathing based on user feedback, the bot will attempt to path if locating the target via the camera fails or isn't possible.
- Fix for npcs targeting you which are stuck (bot thinking you're in combat because things are targeting you but aren't attacking yet)

Thanks for the speedy update Ozzy :p

You're a beast Ozzy. Thanks for taking banking on, however many days it may take. ;) Great work here!

Back to business.

when can u add the throwing knife reequipping to the script?
just curious, but overall best fighter out here and we all love you for it!!

I'm off to sleep now and so I probably won't be awake to edit the update post and fill in the details, but when you see the latest notification that MassFighter has been updated your requested improvements to re-equipping will be available :)

The latest update details (when it's released):

- The bot can now re-equip throwing weapons which have been looted (Knives, Thrownaxes, Darts)
- A new option is available to specify how many (arrows, throwing weapons etc.) need to be in your inventory before they are equipped which should make this feature much less obtrusive
- The current thrown weapon will be prioritised if you have multiple in your inventory
- If you do not have a weapon equipped but have chosen to re-equip throwing weapons, a random throwing weapon will be chosen from those which exist in your inventory and the bot will then begin replenishing your ammunition

Hopefully that works as you suggested, I've tested it thoroughly on OSRS and it seems to be working well, let me know how it goes for you once the update is available and you've had chance to test it out.

Note: You may get a notification that your saved settings are invalid and have been reset, this is a side effect of a new setting I have added and so I apologise for those of you which need to setup and re-save a bunch of things. I'll make sure to correct the way I handle this so that it won't happen again in the future.

MassFighter v1.9.5 Released!

- The bot can now re-equip throwing weapons which have been looted (Knives, Thrownaxes, Darts)
- A new option is available to specify how many (arrows, throwing weapons etc.) need to be in your inventory before they are equipped which should make this feature much less obtrusive
- The current thrown weapon will be prioritised if you have multiple in your inventory
- If you do not have a weapon equipped but have chosen to re-equip throwing weapons, a random throwing weapon will be chosen from those which exist in your inventory and the bot will then begin replenishing your ammunition

MassFighter updated to v1.9.5.

Last edited:
Back to business.

I'm off to sleep now and so I probably won't be awake to edit the update post and fill in the details, but when you see the latest notification that MassFighter has been updated your requested improvements to re-equipping will be available :)

The latest update details (when it's released):

Hopefully that works as you suggested, I've tested it thoroughly on OSRS and it seems to be working well, let me know how it goes for you once the update is available and you've had chance to test it out.

Note: You may get a notification that your saved settings are invalid and have been reset, this is a side effect of a new setting I have added and so I apologise for those of you which need to setup and re-save a bunch of things. I'll make sure to correct the way I handle this so that it won't happen again in the future.

thanks ozzy i will update u when i get the chance to try the new features. Thanks again as always.

The bot is amazing and I'm currently using it at lumby cows (lol) on a new account. I did set a loot option to pick up bones and I also checked the option to bury them but the bot doesn't do either, it does attack the cows which is fine. That was my only problem but I've been using this bot for hours and loving it.

Adding banking to popular places would be quite nice :).

Status
Not open for further replies.