Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man... Idk why you put your time out to make scripts for people for free.. That's so generous of you and you gain nothing from it. Thank you man I really appreciate your work! Awesome script!

I use many bots from Runemate, but this one is by far my favorite. I use it for pretty much everything combat related (well over 100 hours on this bot). Keep up the good work man, and thanks for making it free! proud to support this group.

Also dont know if its been suggested on here, looked through and didnt see it, can you implement a item list of items to ignore? The $ amount feature works well but I pick up things sometimes I don't want due to them never selling on GE or trade even though the price is "high".

Man... Idk why you put your time out to make scripts for people for free.. That's so generous of you and you gain nothing from it. Thank you man I really appreciate your work! Awesome script!

Thank you :), it's fun just have something to work on.

I use many bots from Runemate, but this one is by far my favorite. I use it for pretty much everything combat related (well over 100 hours on this bot). Keep up the good work man, and thanks for making it free! proud to support this group.

Also dont know if its been suggested on here, looked through and didnt see it, can you implement a item list of items to ignore? The $ amount feature works well but I pick up things sometimes I don't want due to them never selling on GE or trade even though the price is "high".

Glad to hear you like it :), an item blacklist wouldn't be hard to implement and I'll try get that sorted today.

when i start the bot it freezes the screen and than crash do you have a fix?

I haven't had any errors come through so I think you may have a problem with the client in general, can you run other bots ok?

I tried using the loot anything over x option but it won't pick up anything unless I add the items to the loot list. Is this intentional?

I tried using the loot anything over x option but it won't pick up anything unless I add the items to the loot list. Is this intentional?

No it isn't, thanks for letting me know, I've found the problem and fixed it. I've almost finished a new interface and I'll bring this fix along with that, so the fix will be a little delayed because I want to make sure everything is working.

Here's what it is looking like atm:

hOKaOsS.png

It would also be great if there was an option to exempt items from being picked up regardless of other settings and/or dropping said items if they are found in inventory. Looking forward to the update! :)

hey ozzy, i had a great proggy today, 19 hours straight no stop. I was wondering if you could possibly make it so that the auto camera angle position could be optional. i like viewing my character from the highest camera angle and its kinda bot like when the camera angle is all the way low especially in stronghold security where theres walls everywhere that distort your view at low camera angles.

Aside from suggestions, great bot and i would be up for paying for other features if it were well worth it(banking)

Hey Ozzie, I use this bot a good bit. It's very reliable. It runs for hours without me having to check it. The only problem I have with this bot is it's responsiveness. I use this at aquanites which have low health so they get killed relatively quickly. I put it to pile on 5 and choose from closest 5 NPCs. The bot never gets more than 2-3 to attack it though. It waits for them to die before it attacks another whenever it's only attacking one. XP rates would be higher if it just moved onto the next monster rather than waiting for it to die. Is it possible to fix this? It's a very small problem, one that doesn't even need to be fixed really. I'm just making some suggestions.

All in all, great bot man. Love it and thanks for your dedication and time. :D

So big issue.

Never used food to stay for long trips before. Last about 4 hours on one trip with sharks at experiments. Yesterday I babysat it for the 4 hours while doing work, and even though I had it set to eat at 15 and stop whenever I was out of food, when I ate my last shark I kept attacking until I was at 5 hp. Stopped the bot and went to the bank and ate food and restarted it. Last night I let it run with the same settings except I put it to 20 just in case it was an issue of one experiment really fucked me up.

Woke up this morning in lumbridge. Lost a red phat, red chaps and vambs, accumulator, and other items. Not cool.

So big issue.

Never used food to stay for long trips before. Last about 4 hours on one trip with sharks at experiments. Yesterday I babysat it for the 4 hours while doing work, and even though I had it set to eat at 15 and stop whenever I was out of food, when I ate my last shark I kept attacking until I was at 5 hp. Stopped the bot and went to the bank and ate food and restarted it. Last night I let it run with the same settings except I put it to 20 just in case it was an issue of one experiment really fucked me up.

Woke up this morning in lumbridge. Lost a red phat, red chaps and vambs, accumulator, and other items. Not cool.

Hopefully the new release fixes any issues related to eating, although I haven't experienced this. Sorry about your items, but there is a teleport tab safeguard option you can enable to eliminate this issue.

That should be fixed now.

It would also be great if there was an option to exempt items from being picked up regardless of other settings and/or dropping said items if they are found in inventory. Looking forward to the update! :)

Got an item blacklist coming up soon once I work out any issues with the latest release.

hey ozzy, i had a great proggy today, 19 hours straight no stop. I was wondering if you could possibly make it so that the auto camera angle position could be optional. i like viewing my character from the highest camera angle and its kinda bot like when the camera angle is all the way low especially in stronghold security where theres walls everywhere that distort your view at low camera angles.

Aside from suggestions, great bot and i would be up for paying for other features if it were well worth it(banking)

I'd have to make a few tweaks to the way the bot finds valid targets if I allow for camera movement to be disabled, but it's possible and I see no reason to not offer this as an option, I'll get working on it.

Hey Ozzie, I use this bot a good bit. It's very reliable. It runs for hours without me having to check it. The only problem I have with this bot is it's responsiveness. I use this at aquanites which have low health so they get killed relatively quickly. I put it to pile on 5 and choose from closest 5 NPCs. The bot never gets more than 2-3 to attack it though. It waits for them to die before it attacks another whenever it's only attacking one. XP rates would be higher if it just moved onto the next monster rather than waiting for it to die. Is it possible to fix this? It's a very small problem, one that doesn't even need to be fixed really. I'm just making some suggestions.

All in all, great bot man. Love it and thanks for your dedication and time. :D

I've never been totally happy with the npc gathering, this is also on my list for the next release.

Monetary value was no more than 200k lost so I still love you lol. Just hoping the ban hammer doesn't come down on me because of it. I'm on a 14 hour shift, 8.5 hours to go, but I'll let you know by morning time if the update fixed the issue. I did hit my goal o 60 Str before dying though so thanks lol. Now (all because mass fighter) I'm 30 att 60 str 66 range.

Just tested and it is not working still. I put 1k threshold but won't pick up those noted herbs...

Ehh I tested it and it worked with what I tried, maybe there's an issue working out the price of the noted herbs, looking into it.

Monetary value was no more than 200k lost so I still love you lol. Just hoping the ban hammer doesn't come down on me because of it. I'm on a 14 hour shift, 8.5 hours to go, but I'll let you know by morning time if the update fixed the issue. I did hit my goal o 60 Str before dying though so thanks lol. Now (all because mass fighter) I'm 30 att 60 str 66 range.

Lol thanks, still sucks to hear that something I could have (probably) prevented lead to you losing stuff, let me know how it goes :).

Status
Not open for further replies.