Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem.
Lets say im killing a mob on rs3 that drops iron ore and iron ore noted. i add the iron ore to the loot table and then add it to the notepaper table and start the bot but if the mob drops the normal iron ore unnoted it still picks that up when i only want to pick up the iron ore noted? any ideas on how to stop this from happending?

I have a problem.
Lets say im killing a mob on rs3 that drops iron ore and iron ore noted. i add the iron ore to the loot table and then add it to the notepaper table and start the bot but if the mob drops the normal iron ore unnoted it still picks that up when i only want to pick up the iron ore noted? any ideas on how to stop this from happending?

Thanks for letting me know about that, it isn't currently possible however I'll make it so that you can specify whether you want to loot noted items or just the normal type.

Thanks for letting me know about that, it isn't currently possible however I'll make it so that you can specify whether you want to loot noted items or just the normal type.
Ok thank you very much. also great bot!

Is it possible to use massfighter at rock crabs? The rock crabs dont become monsters until you walk by them so im not sure how massfighter would work

Is it possible to use massfighter at rock crabs? The rock crabs dont become monsters until you walk by them so im not sure how massfighter would work

I don't think that is currently possible, I have heard that a rock crabs bot is being developed though and so you should hopefully be able to use that soon, I'd rather keep MassFighter as a general fighting bot.

Hey Ozzy, I don't really post that often, but I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your contribution towards automation scripts. I don't really have any problems to report, just wanted to share my thanks.

Hey Ozzy, I don't really post that often, but I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your contribution towards automation scripts. I don't really have any problems to report, just wanted to share my thanks.

Thanks, it's no problem :)

If you ever do bank support have it for stronghold security to edgeville bank. It would be legit if it could go to edgeville bank and withdraw food when it runs out.

The setting for osrs that reads "log out when below a certain hp" dorsnt work. My guy just stands there

If you ever do bank support have it for stronghold security to edgeville bank. It would be legit if it could go to edgeville bank and withdraw food when it runs out.

The setting for osrs that reads "log out when below a certain hp" dorsnt work. My guy just stands there

I do wish to add banking support but I need to learn a few things before I can do so, as for the logging out, the bot will only attempt to log you out if you are not in combat otherwise the bot will stop, that's probably what happened. If the paint was still running, let me know and I'll look into this problem.

Sweet, thanks :)

Hey Ozzy, great bot. The only thing I noticed that it does is it right clicks and then clicks attack when the monster is dying. This can seem very bot like as it does it like every 1/10 kills. Just wanted to let you know. Other than that, it usually runs smooth for about 3 hours before it randomly stops. I'm trying to figure out what is causing the problem. I'll let you know.

Ozzy updated MassFighter with a new update entry:

MassFighter v1.8.8 Released!

- Support for looting only the noted version of items (Add a * to the end of the item name)
i.e. Adding "Iron ore" to the loot list would loot both noted and non-noted items
i.e. Adding "Iron ore*" to the loot list will force the bot to loot only noted items of that type.
- Looting by value now takes coin drops into account
- Disabled area rendering as it was causing issues

MassFighter updated to v1.8.8.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Ozzy updated MassFighter with a new update entry:

MassFighter v1.8.8 Released!

- Support for looting only the noted version of items (Add a * to the end of the item name)
i.e. Adding "Iron ore" to the loot list would loot both noted and non-noted items
i.e. Adding "Iron ore*" to the loot list will force the bot to loot only noted items of that type.
- Looting by value now takes coin drops into account
- Disabled area rendering as it was causing issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks, how hard would it be to implement "Loot coins over x" as I want to look coin drops over 2k but don't want to pick up adamant legs etc as they're 3k ea

After filling out the combat and food tabs, I start the scr1pt and receive null. OSRS.

I've just tested and can't reproduce this, if it's still occurring can I have a list of your settings please?

Thanks, how hard would it be to implement "Loot coins over x" as I want to look coin drops over 2k but don't want to pick up adamant legs etc as they're 3k ea

Not hard at all, I'll try and get that done tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.