Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using the magic notepaper option instead of attempting to note the un-noted drops the scripts tries to note the already noted item (which does nothing). I.e. if i have a inventory full of cow hides and a noted version of cow hides the script will click on the noted version of cow hide instead of the non-noted version

However, I would like to add that after awhile, it does get it right. Which is much better than no support.

edit: Thanks man

There is a problem with re-equipping the looted arrows when they are in my inventory. My character will just sit there and not re-equip. It won't even continue to fight after looting the arrows when I have that re-equip marked.

Last edited:
Guys how do I make it so that after my food runs out, the bot is able to teleport me away? Or is that not compatible yet?

This was last night, didn't want to run overnight. I'll run it for an extended time today.

When using the magic notepaper option instead of attempting to note the un-noted drops the scripts tries to note the already noted item (which does nothing). I.e. if i have a inventory full of cow hides and a noted version of cow hides the script will click on the noted version of cow hide instead of the non-noted version

However, I would like to add that after awhile, it does get it right. Which is much better than no support.

edit: Thanks man

So the bot is sometimes trying to use the magic notepaper on stacked items? I've explicitly included not to do that but there could be a problem there.

There is a problem with re-equipping the looted arrows when they are in my inventory. My character will just sit there and not re-equip. It won't even continue to fight after looting the arrows when I have that re-equip marked.

Could I have some info on your setup please? (What arrows, RS3/OSRS etc, I can't reproduce this)

Guys how do I make it so that after my food runs out, the bot is able to teleport me away? Or is that not compatible yet?

That option isn't currently available, but I'll get that added.

Did you change any scripting on the bot yesterday? I tried to run with the same setup as in my proggie, being steel arrows looted/re-equipped, eat chocolate cake, 2/3 chocolate cake, chocolate cake slice, and attack experiments within 15 steps, and it would just stand there. Even after I would kill the first one manually it'd pick up the arrows and still say looting and stand there until it logged out even if the experiment respawned.

Did you change any scripting on the bot yesterday? I tried to run with the same setup as in my proggie, being steel arrows looted/re-equipped, eat chocolate cake, 2/3 chocolate cake, chocolate cake slice, and attack experiments within 15 steps, and it would just stand there. Even after I would kill the first one manually it'd pick up the arrows and still say looting and stand there until it logged out even if the experiment respawned.

I did make a small change to the arrow re-equipping, run without re-equipping and let me know if everything is fine. If so, I'll have to report a bug with one of the client methods.

Just got this while trying to start it:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.cameraZ but instead we received null (OSRS: c771f729)
at app.Mq.char(vob:92)
at app.Mq.char(vob:255)
at app.Mq.char(vob:149)
at app.CO.char(uec:276)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Projection.absoluteToScreen(aec:172)
at app.sI.isVisible(jbb:139)
at app.xO.isVisible(sgc:81)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Attack.execute(Attack.java:103)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(cvb:212)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(fob:131)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(dub:120)
at app.kl.run(dtb:273)

I had attack experiments within 15 paces(?) the chocolate cake for eating, eat at 15 and log out when out of food, loot steel arrow (no re-equip)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    183.6 KB · Views: 11
Just got this while trying to start it:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.cameraZ but instead we received null (OSRS: c771f729)
at app.Mq.char(vob:92)
at app.Mq.char(vob:255)
at app.Mq.char(vob:149)
at app.CO.char(uec:276)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Projection.absoluteToScreen(aec:172)
at app.sI.isVisible(jbb:139)
at app.xO.isVisible(sgc:81)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Attack.execute(Attack.java:103)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(cvb:212)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(fob:131)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(dub:120)
at app.kl.run(dtb:273)

I had attack experiments within 15 paces(?) the chocolate cake for eating, eat at 15 and log out when out of food, loot steel arrow (no re-equip)

Yep im getting the same error..

Errors like that suggest the way the client is retrieving runescape data needs to be updated because something has changed, it has been reported to Cloud and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

@Ozzy in oldschool runescape.. when i use this script, it doesnt attack the monsters in the cage when they are aggressive towards me.. only when they are not aggressive it detects them.. could you fix this up ?

@Ozzy in oldschool runescape.. when i use this script, it doesnt attack the monsters in the cage when they are aggressive towards me.. only when they are not aggressive it detects them.. could you fix this up ?

Thanks for letting me know, I've uploaded a fix for that bug, it should now work correctly as long as you tick the attack unreachable monsters option. The update will be live as soon as it is reviewed and accepted by Cloud, it may take a little while though as he will need to fix the OSRS problems first.

Ozzy,

I am using OSRS, Bronze Arrows. I have "bronze arrow" typed into the type of loot to pick up and then I have "Re-equip" selected. That is all.

Ozzy,

I am using OSRS, Bronze Arrows. I have "bronze arrow" typed into the type of loot to pick up and then I have "Re-equip" selected. That is all.

Thanks for the info, once everything is up and running again I'll take a look.

Thanks for letting me know, I've uploaded a fix for that bug, it should now work correctly as long as you tick the attack unreachable monsters option. The update will be live as soon as it is reviewed and accepted by Cloud, it may take a little while though as he will need to fix the OSRS problems first.
Thanks a ton, you are a king bro.

@Ozzy I was able to test the bot today, and it is the re-equip arrows messing it up. I have it set to loot my arrows still but not re-equip and it's running great now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.