Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ozzy, did this update fix the problem of logging out when out of food? It doesn't do so and fights to the death. Or it might just be me.

I did re-configure and save my setting. Multiple times. Also now the bot stop working after 5 minutes. Status: Eating and not doing anything.

Your problems should be fixed now.

Could you add regeneration support?, and also the bot has difficulty clicking moving targets, as well as after killing an enemy he does nothing for about 4 sec then attacks new ones.

I'll look into that, I've had a few people ask for it.

Hey Ozzy, did this update fix the problem of logging out when out of food? It doesn't do so and fights to the death. Or it might just be me.

I've been using the bot a fair bit lately and I'm always logged off when I run out of food, maybe it's because the monsters you are fighting are aggressive and you can't get out of combat to log? That's a hard one for me to avoid unless I add an option to break a teleport tab or something like that.

Hey so out of the osrs cbt bots yours is the best I've used, here's a proggie. More to come for sure! The only issue I have had is that it doesn't equip arrows after picking them up! To get around this I simply bought 5k bronze arrows and reequip on my own, but it would be nice if it were something I didn't have to worry about.

Also, when I do ranged, it doesn't do anything when I start the bot. It says null for the action being taken. I attack an npc, and after killing it it'll loot the arrows and continue on it's merry way. So, again, not a big issue, but maybe something to look at. The only settings I have active when I start it are attack seagulls, reequip arrows, loot bronze arrows. Literally nothing else.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    348.2 KB · Views: 6
Hey so out of the osrs cbt bots yours is the best I've used, here's a proggie. More to come for sure! The only issue I have had is that it doesn't equip arrows after picking them up! To get around this I simply bought 5k bronze arrows and reequip on my own, but it would be nice if it were something I didn't have to worry about.

Also, when I do ranged, it doesn't do anything when I start the bot. It says null for the action being taken. I attack an npc, and after killing it it'll loot the arrows and continue on it's merry way. So, again, not a big issue, but maybe something to look at. The only settings I have active when I start it are attack seagulls, reequip arrows, loot bronze arrows. Literally nothing else.

Thanks a lot for the info, I'll take a look at that for you :)

Another proggie from overnight! 5k arrows wasn't enough because I woke up and it had said no arrows in my quiver for a very long time =\ Still a great proggie!

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    376.4 KB · Views: 17
Could you also add "right click" monsters? my bot left clicks my monsters, and sometimes it clicks on a portal and the bot turns off

Also could you add so the bot uses abilities as soon as he has adrenaline regardless of targets hp? i am using healing abilities, and i need them asap as they are available.

These monsters have alot of hp so i can get 150% Adrienaline per kill easily, and i only use one ability when my acc start attacking him.

Last edited:
Magic notepaper doesnt seem to be working anymore when inventory is full it doesnt note the items

Last edited:
excellent script! one bug though, the re-equip ammunition option makes the script not work. like only when I enable it, the script/bot will never start. I have tried adding in rune arrows for looting, but my character never touched the ones ive dropped. both looting and the re-equip ammunition don't work :/ maybe with the looting its only a problem with rune arrows? but the re-equip option makes the bot do nothing at all.

Another proggie from overnight! 5k arrows wasn't enough because I woke up and it had said no arrows in my quiver for a very long time =\ Still a great proggie!

excellent script! one bug though, the re-equip ammunition option makes the script not work. like only when I enable it, the script/bot will never start. I have tried adding in rune arrows for looting, but my character never touched the ones ive dropped. both looting and the re-equip ammunition don't work :/ maybe with the looting its only a problem with rune arrows? but the re-equip option makes the bot do nothing at all.

I've released an update which fixes arrow re-equipping which will be available as soon as it is approved :) Just make sure to add the arrow type you want to re-equip to your loot list (so add "Iron arrow" for example).

Once the bot detects ammo in your inventory it will:

- If you have any ammo already equipped, it will now equip more ammo of that type.
- If you don't have any ammo equipped, the bot will equip any ammo it can find in your inventory.

Could you also add "right click" monsters? my bot left clicks my monsters, and sometimes it clicks on a portal and the bot turns off

Also could you add so the bot uses abilities as soon as he has adrenaline regardless of targets hp? i am using healing abilities, and i need them asap as they are available.

These monsters have alot of hp so i can get 150% Adrienaline per kill easily, and i only use one ability when my acc start attacking him.

Magic notepaper doesnt seem to be working anymore when inventory is full it doesnt note the items

Now arrows are out of the way, I'll get to work on these + rejuv support.

Awesome, I just started it up again for range haha. Completely thanks to your bot my pure is 30 att, 50 str, 49 range. Only did the vampire slayer quest for some att exp, the rest is your awesome bot. Keep up the hard work!

@Ozzy is there any way you can script it to fight at monks and talk to them to heal? There's none on here that do currently.

Awesome, I just started it up again for range haha. Completely thanks to your bot my pure is 30 att, 50 str, 49 range. Only did the vampire slayer quest for some att exp, the rest is your awesome bot. Keep up the hard work!

@Ozzy is there any way you can script it to fight at monks and talk to them to heal? There's none on here that do currently.

Not currently, I'd have to add a special option for that, it wouldn't be hard though and if I get chance I'll get that done. Also, the update for arrow re-equipping hasn't been approved yet but it shouldn't take much longer.

can u add a pray potion drinking option for fighting bandits or what ever that requires pray pots.?

Lol so many requests and so little thanks. I appreciate all the hard work you do @Ozzy. I'm about to try range again, trying to get from 53-60. I'll let you know how it goes!

Hey man, awesome work. Set it up before I went to sleep this morning, so here's a proggie :D

Attachments

• proggie.png
    proggie.png
    255.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
can u add a pray potion drinking option for fighting bandits or what ever that requires pray pots.?

If you use one of the prayer options (Quickpray/Soulsplit) the bot will use prayer flasks/pots to keep your points up for you automatically.

also could you add anti fires and super antifires?

I'll need to rework the boost system as I'm really not happy with it atm, but once I get that done this will come.

Lol so many requests and so little thanks. I appreciate all the hard work you do @Ozzy. I'm about to try range again, trying to get from 53-60. I'll let you know how it goes!

Awesome, let me know how it goes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.