Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think your usingthe bot so see whats going on go on runescape when you enter the dream the bot dosnt function for anything at all dosnt drink overload or anything and wont even allow the start button to work you get it now

I don't think your usingthe bot so see whats going on go on runescape when you enter the dream the bot dosnt function for anything at all dosnt drink overload or anything and wont even allow the start button to work you get it now
can you tell me why it keeps going to prayer and not doing the same as old bot and sticking to absortion and overload?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have tested the bot and continuously use it for ~4-6hours a day. That's how it was written.. and that's why if you scroll through the discussion threads (and overview) you see 2hr-4hr+ progress reports. Those are me.

As I've said, issues have been addressed and will be remedied in next update.

This script is amazing, thank you so much for it. A few questions: The spec weapon switching is very smooth, but sometimes it mistakenly thinks the spec weapon is equipped when it's not, resulting in it spamming the spec bar and nothing happening (DDS spec weapon, it tries to spam spec when SS is equipped). Does it currently support dream rebuying for Supporter+, or is that upcoming in future versions?

Thanks again!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Serene updated DivineNMZ with a new update entry:

DivineNMZ v2.0.0-beta3 Released!

DivineNMZ updated to v2.0.0-beta3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This script is amazing, thank you so much for it. A few questions: The spec weapon switching is very smooth, but sometimes it mistakenly thinks the spec weapon is equipped when it's not, resulting in it spamming the spec bar and nothing happening (DDS spec weapon, it tries to spam spec when SS is equipped). Does it currently support dream rebuying for Supporter+, or is that upcoming in future versions?

Thanks again!

Should be fixed in the next update, but if not drop another post here and I'll PM you.
Next beta update allows custom dream buying and also fixes a couple of bugs.

It looks like the bot is no longer able to see that I'm out of Overloads. I check Absorbs Method, No Special, Rapid Heal, Quit when out of Overloads, Do not re-purchase dreams and I noticed that after ~4 hours when I'd run out of Overloads it just stopped flicking Rapid Heal and was stuck on "Drinking Overload" (there was none.) Previously the bot would have stopped. I'd post logs but.. :p

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It looks like the bot is no longer able to see that I'm out of Overloads. I check Absorbs Method, No Special, Rapid Heal, Quit when out of Overloads, Do not re-purchase dreams and I noticed that after ~4 hours when I'd run out of Overloads it just stopped flicking Rapid Heal and was stuck on "Drinking Overload" (there was none.) Previously the bot would have stopped. I'd post logs but.. :p

o_O I haven't really changed anything with quitting with overloads. Estimate your potions with absorbs now and let it stop normally (when you die/run out of everything), I'll test it out for the next beta update.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@dakoat278 Does it spam click the barrel without waiting for a dialogue to pop up or does it click, delay and then click again even after the dialogue to store them has come up?

Using prayer mode atm without overloads (using new testing account with low stats, cant use ovls atm as its under 51 hp - testing on this account before i use it on my main)
-If I start with empty inventory it will say "Bot doesn't have any items"
-If I start with 28 Prayer pots it will work, but when it tries to restock pots from bank it will say "Bank doesn't have any Prayer potion (4). in the status bar, even though I have like 300 ppots in bank and they are even visible (first slot). It will then log out as if it's out of supplies.

screenshot of settings:
Gyazo - d86581c59057fcb964b637db93a27b28.png

Also I wanted to ask if you could make it have an option to go to the middle as it is faster exp if you're doing prayer pots or normal mode absorbs I cant do rapid heal flick because my laptop sucks and lags too much and if I don't get banned I will be using normal mode absorbs without rock cake, im sure there are some slow net/pc people out here too!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Using prayer mode atm without overloads (using new testing account with low stats, cant use ovls atm as its under 51 hp - testing on this account before i use it on my main)
-If I start with empty inventory it will say "Bot doesn't have any items"
-If I start with 28 Prayer pots it will work, but when it tries to restock pots from bank it will say "Bank doesn't have any Prayer potion (4). in the status bar, even though I have like 300 ppots in bank and they are even visible (first slot). It will then log out as if it's out of supplies.

screenshot of settings:
Gyazo - d86581c59057fcb964b637db93a27b28.png

Also I wanted to ask if you could make it have an option to go to the middle as it is faster exp if you're doing prayer pots or normal mode absorbs I cant do rapid heal flick because my laptop sucks and lags too much and if I don't get banned I will be using normal mode absorbs without rock cake, im sure there are some slow net/pc people out here too!

PM'ing you.

would it be possible to add function where it flicks quick prayers instead of rapid heal

Does this bot support rock cakes? Because when I joined the dream, the bot didnt rock cake down so i rock caked and drank an overload and absorption potions. But now the bot wants to drink an overload but i already did so its just spam clicking Drink Overload.
Could you tell me exactly how I should set up the bot?
http://i.imgur.com/D0Llp5k.png

Status
Not open for further replies.