Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Party
Yh , i tried using urs without any overloads and lost about 200k because it kept on trying to exit a dream and going back in lol
gonna try with overloads now , hopefully it should work :D

@Party
working great now ! :)

after the dream it goes to bank to take pray pots but it says there aren't pots in bank but i actually have like 300 pots on first row =(

Client Developer
ey you snooze you loose 8) maybe you can even give V2 a go :')

Hi! Tried the script but I have some problems/difficulties with it.

It would be great if the script could buy the potions for me because but it is OK like this.

This is my setup:
Stat being trained: Strength
Potion: Absorption
Special attacks: none
Overloads: not checked
Quit when out: not checked
Rapid heal: checked
Repurchase dreams: checked
Selected: Custom hard but can not choose the monsters
Then when I press starts it takes the potions but does not eat rock cake (did also not find a option for rock cake or is it default activated?)

Did I do something wrong?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi! Tried the script but I have some problems/difficulties with it.

It would be great if the script could buy the potions for me because but it is OK like this.

This is my setup:
Stat being trained: Strength
Potion: Absorption
Special attacks: none
Overloads: not checked
Quit when out: not checked
Rapid heal: checked
Repurchase dreams: checked
Selected: Custom hard but can not choose the monsters
Then when I press starts it takes the potions but does not eat rock cake (did also not find a option for rock cake or is it default activated?)

Did I do something wrong?

As long as rapid heal is checked it will rock cake. It doesn't rockcake outside of the dream though so if you were checking for that, let it run and it will enter the dream, then start to overload (in this case it'll skip this) and rock cake.

As long as rapid heal is checked it will rock cake. It doesn't rockcake outside of the dream though so if you were checking for that, let it run and it will enter the dream, then start to overload (in this case it'll skip this) and rock cake.
Oh strange. Wil try again!

The only downside in this script is that there is no option to buy potions :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh strange. Wil try again!

The only downside in this script is that there is no option to buy potions :)

I have it set like this for now to control how many dreams. So if you want it to go for 3 dreams and you're using 8 OVLS per dream stock up on 24 of them in your barrel prior to running.

I'll prob add a UI element later to select number of dreams and have it buy pots from the chest as well.

Any reason you can think of that it just logs me out as soon as I start the bot if I'm already in the dream? Doing absorbs and overloads, got the rock cake and everything in my inventory too. Party's bot isn't working for me rn too so maybe it's just an RS update that's messed it up a little.

EDIT: It says I don't have the items to play NMZ, and I get the feeling party's bot wasn't detecting my rock cake or something, so maybe it's a general problem

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Could be that. I ran it last night for a 4 hr period so it was working prior to the update. Will check it out when I get home later.

Awesome thanks, definitely gonna give yours a try regardless of which bot starts working again, the spec options on yours are particularly interesting :D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If it says you don't have the items to play, what are your UI selected options and what is in your pack?

Absorption method on HM rumble, using overloads and a SS spec (tried without the SS spec too).

My inventory is full of absorbs and overloads with a rock cake in the bottom right of my invent, nothing else in invent and no free spaces either.

It immediately says I have no items to play NMZ and tries to log me out, tried it both in the dream and out of the dream. Money is in the coffer and I've also set up the dream without entering and tried it too.

Party's was working for me about 12 hours ago or something and that's not working either now. The problem with that also seems to be related to recognising the items, and it sometimes specifically tells me the rock cake is not present (not all the time though, sometimes it just crashes). I think the problem with the two bots is probably related but I could just be doing something wrong with yours as I'm not used to it yet ><

Absorption method on HM rumble, using overloads and a SS spec (tried without the SS spec too).

My inventory is full of absorbs and overloads with a rock cake in the bottom right of my invent, nothing else in invent and no free spaces either.

It immediately says I have no items to play NMZ and tries to log me out, tried it both in the dream and out of the dream. Money is in the coffer and I've also set up the dream without entering and tried it too.

Party's was working for me about 12 hours ago or something and that's not working either now. The problem with that also seems to be related to recognising the items, and it sometimes specifically tells me the rock cake is not present (not all the time though, sometimes it just crashes). I think the problem with the two bots is probably related but I could just be doing something wrong with yours as I'm not used to it yet ><
Are you using another weapon to attack without spec?
If that is the case you probably need an empty inventory slot for your shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.