Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the problem. I won't send out a fix just yet in case anything else comes up but expect one in the next few days.
Nice and without logs! So I wonder if the constant checking looks suspicious.. I hate to leave dream after only an hour.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice and without logs! So I wonder if the constant checking looks suspicious.. I hate to leave dream after only an hour.

It probably doesn't look too good honestly. Instead of leaving the dream, stop the bot and rerun a new instance without spec attacks. The bot will pick right back up.

It probably doesn't look too good honestly. Instead of leaving the dream, stop the bot and rerun a new instance without spec attacks. The bot will pick right back up.
Ok that works. Also looks like you fixed the issue with the stats resetting after clicking on different instance? Or I could just be failing to replicate the issue.

Forgot to ask, would it be too much trouble to add Dragon 2h spec?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ok that works. Also looks like you fixed the issue with the stats resetting after clicking on different instance? Or I could just be failing to replicate the issue.

Forgot to ask, would it be too much trouble to add Dragon 2h spec?

Will do

Make sure you have default hotkeys set and not rs3. There's nothing in the code that would pull it to go to the spec menu besides using spec attacks, in which case, if you have spec attacks set then make sure you have enough space in pack for the spec weapon. Even so, with the spec attack there's a case to breakout and toggle prayer. Check to make sure and let me know if it's still happening.
hey
so i checked and i wasn't using the default osrs hotkeys.so i changed it back and it worked perfectly :)
Thanks for your help

@Serene
hey, so i did a few games of nmz with the bot, and it is working absolutely perfect now :) Thank you so much!
Keep it up mate

hey,
as soon as i start the bot it toggles rapid heal, after that it starts the initial absorb.then the bot just crashes as it is taking absorption pots.
would appreciate it if you checked it out
Thanks

Client Developer
@joyerz123 this could be the cause of your errors.

what legit player uses F keys in NMZ u nerd
@Serene
hey, so i did a few games of nmz with the bot, and it is working absolutely perfect now :) Thank you so much!
Keep it up mate

hey,
as soon as i start the bot it toggles rapid heal, after that it starts the initial absorb.then the bot just crashes as it is taking absorption pots.
would appreciate it if you checked it out
Thanks

Client issue - nothing he can do.

Client Developer
Spamming the competition eh Kaze (my bad very similar pictures, got confused)? Hurry up and go premium nub

effort tho I still need to finish prayer method but it's so fkin expensive

@Serene just noticed the description says "Plays Nightmare Zone for the fast in-game combat xp."; did you mean to say "fastest"? Not trying to be pedantic just thought I'd mention :p

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene just noticed the description says "Plays Nightmare Zone for the fast in-game combat xp."; did you mean to say "fastest"? Not trying to be pedantic just thought I'd mention :p

Didn't notice. Got it fixed locally, thanks (y)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
v2.0.0 teaser. Supports:
  • Dream purchasing & banking (supporter+ only)
    • Supports hard, customize normal and customize hard rumble
  • New UI & Auto-UI choice filling upon start
  • Super pots
  • Supply information in the stats tab (pots, arrows, hp, absorb value)
  • Little extra info in the stats tab as well (points/hr, spec percentage left)
Still testing power-ups and refilling the coffer. Hoping to get this update out within the next week.

JYLDrIz

Last edited:
Does your bot account for overload/absorbs leftover from previous dream before moving on to next one?
pNightmarezone used to handle this, but is now crashing or goes on a rock eating loop forever.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Does your bot account for overload/absorbs leftover from previous dream before moving on to next one?
pNightmarezone used to handle this, but is now crashing or goes on a rock eating loop forever.

It will. Also coffer is done so now it stops when coffer is empty. Working on leaving the dream when out of scales/arrows, then going to add UI options for choosing bosses and rumble modes. I've got a lot of range to train so I'll be testing all of this within the next few days.

It will. Also coffer is done so now it stops when coffer is empty. Working on leaving the dream when out of scales/arrows, then going to add UI options for choosing bosses and rumble modes. I've got a lot of range to train so I'll be testing all of this within the next few days.

Holy crap, not even pNightmareZone has that logic :O
It does check the coffer, but doesn't actually log you out when it's depleted. @Party

Will there be an option to stop the bot after the dream is finished? I only like to do 1 run at a time sometimes, not on an eternal loop.
The bot break function after X amount of hours doesn't cut it for me, except for making the bot miss a HP flick on purpose for anti-bot pattern of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.