Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Are you using another weapon to attack without spec?
If that is the case you probably need an empty inventory slot for your shield.

Code accounts for not having an extra spot for two handed weps iirc. Even then, he wouldn't get an "out of items" status on startup (only checks if you have pots and rockcake)

I'll be home in an hour, I'll check what changed.

Are you using another weapon to attack without spec?
If that is the case you probably need an empty inventory slot for your shield.
I actually am just using an SS atm as my only weapon (tried it enabling the spec option and disabling the spec option, no difference) - only training strength at the moment and too poor for bludgeon and underwhelmed by dharok's.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I actually am just using an SS atm as my only weapon (tried it enabling the spec option and disabling the spec option, no difference) - only training strength at the moment and too poor for bludgeon and underwhelmed by dharok's.

Just ran it locally and it's working fine for me. You shouldn't get the status that you don't have items to play with if you have a dwarven rockcake, ovls, absorbs or ppots. Can you try reloading your osrs client and posting the logs if it doesn't work?

Literally not a clue what's changed but it's working fine for me now too, I logged in and just pressed start and was in the exact same spot as the last time I tried :S Hadn't done anything except log out and log back in, not been to the bank or withdrawn any potions or changed the dream etc.

Sorry for the false alarm!

Sadly does not deposit left over potions (absorption). It clicks on the barrel but does not select the "yes please" option. Also had two times now that it clicked too many times on the rock cake so it was fighting the monsters with 50hp

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Currently rewriting this.

I'll send out a fix for those in the meantime.

Bot works very well, only problem i seem to have is that when logged out it fails to click on "click to play" and remains on this screen for awhile. Not sure if this is to do with your script or the login handler? any advice? Thanks!

Bot works very well, only problem i seem to have is that when logged out it fails to click on "click to play" and remains on this screen for awhile. Not sure if this is to do with your script or the login handler? any advice? Thanks!
Client issue

Anyone have any suggestions to setup? I've never done NMZ before.

Was planning on using melee, currently 70/60/50. My gear is full Proselyte with saradomin sword, total +22 prayer bonus.

Are my stats high enough to make it worth it or am I better off training elsewhere until higher?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're probably fine at NMZ. I've done it at as low as 40/40/40 with xp/hr very similar to experiments/sand crabs, and also 50 range with best range xp/hr at that level.

Try it and see if it works. Also guides online will prob help you

You're probably fine at NMZ. I've done it at as low as 40/40/40 with xp/hr very similar to experiments/sand crabs, and also 50 range with best range xp/hr at that level.

Try it and see if it works. Also guides online will prob help you

Perfect will give it a shot tonight and see how I get on :)

Maybe a stupid question, but has anyone ever got banned using this bot? One of my accounts were just banned using a bot so I am kind of paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.