Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dawg Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant get this to run. I start the bot on the level im on. Select the shit i can use at my level and hit start. Then it just does nothing. Not a single mouse movment. :(

I just cant get this to run. I start the bot on the level im on. Select the shit i can use at my level and hit start. Then it just does nothing. Not a single mouse movment. :(
You are supposed to select desired Nodes and Creatures in the 'Settings' menu. :)

EDIT:
Sorry, misread your message.

You are supposed to select desired Nodes and Creatures in the 'Settings' menu. :)

EDIT:
Sorry, misread your message.

No problem :). I always do as much troubleshooting myself before coming to the forum. I tried everything today for about 20mins and couldnt get the script to run.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
No problem :). I always do as much troubleshooting myself before coming to the forum. I tried everything today for about 20mins and couldnt get the script to run.
Srsly? No changes have been made to this bot to break it.......... Start the bot in runespan on the level selected with nodes/creatures selected and the bot will work. Make sure that you select bot nodes and creatures, because the bot uses creatures to get a nice stack of essence, then shifts to nodes.

Srsly? No changes have been made to this bot to break it.......... Start the bot in runespan on the level selected with nodes/creatures selected and the bot will work. Make sure that you select bot nodes and creatures, because the bot uses creatures to get a nice stack of essence, then shifts to nodes.

please come on.. I already did this. like i said i try everything. But no it just stands there and doesn't move =/

EDIT: i never said the bot has changed.

please come on.. I already did this. like i said i try everything. But no it just stands there and doesn't move =/

EDIT: i never said the bot has changed.
I know. I just know that it used to work so it's wierd that it's broken. I will test tonight on my rs3 account and try to fix. Sorry

Wonderful bot. It gave me 99 Runecrafting and a new skill pet. Thank you! :)
Course dude! Congrats on pet! I got mining and hunter pet within 1 week of creating the account :D
Maybe runespan is next

Wonderful bot. It gave me 99 Runecrafting and a new skill pet. Thank you! :)
An idea why @Shady Bliss is having problems?

What's the ideal setting for lvl 90 rc for the creatures and nodes.
Best things and search for best island. There are old posts of the best spots on this thread from a while back.

the fact that the bot is always standing on a island is very sospicious... if u need a 99 rc account to improove it i can lend it one of mine

the fact that the bot is always standing on a island is very sospicious... if u need a 99 rc account to improove it i can lend it one of mine
Naw. Making it change islands is extremely difficult

but that will increase also the ban/rate, also another small bug, sometimes try to syphon nodes from close islands too

Status
Not open for further replies.