Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dawg Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Awesome123man, I like your scripts! If you got some spare time could you make a runecrafting script for OSRS?
Well this week may be a good week, may i ask is this for the abyss or just the individual places?

Got banned after using this bot for 5 days straight almost, Thats actually a pretty good anti-ban im impressed, It usually takes about 10-24h of straight botting in my exprice to get a ban on rs3. Only a 2 day ban so im not even mad. Thanks for the awesome script :) and u heard it here first guys, the ban rate is low if ur smart about it. Unlike me :p

Got banned after using this bot for 5 days straight almost, Thats actually a pretty good anti-ban im impressed, It usually takes about 10-24h of straight botting in my exprice to get a ban on rs3. Only a 2 day ban so im not even mad. Thanks for the awesome script :) and u heard it here first guys, the ban rate is low if ur smart about it. Unlike me :p

Sorry for the ban , glad it wad only 2 day though!

Did it not end when you wanted it to or you did it on purpose?
no i kinda wanted to test the ban rates tbh, im botting on 2 accounts using this website and this bot. and 2 more on another website and another bot, your bot works fine, i didnt set any time for it to stop i just wantd to see how long i can bot before i get banned

no i kinda wanted to test the ban rates tbh, im botting on 2 accounts using this website and this bot. and 2 more on another website and another bot, your bot works fine, i didnt set any time for it to stop i just wantd to see how long i can bot before i get banned

Was it a p2p account? You seemed to be risking a lot with 4 accounts like this.

Was it a p2p account? You seemed to be risking a lot with 4 accounts like this.
p2p but with a bond, and its fine bro i make around 40-60m a day just by botting on random accounts till they get banned for good. and by then i should i have another account ready to replace it with that i would bot the skills up on one account while botting for money on other accounts using different methods for different accounts (although 91 rc/barrows is mainly the root i take)

b9b88d7c20.png

Once again, loving it

How do i get this started? Trying to go from 1-30 but not sure where to start
Just go in runespan and select any things that are your rc level. Then it will do the rest

I've been running this for a couple hours and it's been doing great! My only complaint is that the bot won't hop islands to target higher priority nodes for whatever reason. Am I setting it up wrong? I have my nodes prioritized on setup from top to bottom.

I'm level 83 and I'm on the highest floor currently. Does anyone have a setup that gets more than 65k xp/hr?

I've been running this for a couple hours and it's been doing great! My only complaint is that the bot won't hop islands to target higher priority nodes for whatever reason. Am I setting it up wrong? I have my nodes prioritized on setup from top to bottom.

I'm level 83 and I'm on the highest floor currently. Does anyone have a setup that gets more than 65k xp/hr?

This bot doesn't hop islands, that would require a huge amount of effort with little reward in terms of xp/hour and many potential bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.