Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dawg Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The priority order that should be used is as follows from best to worst.

Undead Soul> Bloody Skulls> Living Soul> Nebula> Shifter> Blood Pool> Chaotic Cloud> Skulls> Jumper> Fleshy Growth> Fireball> Fire Storm> Vine> Rock Fragment> Water Pool> Mind Storm> and last and definitely least the Cyclone.

Go to page 6 to see the map that Dylan posted and then which island I recommend.

Hey, i had a look through the previous posts. I didnt see your write up. skimmed through the pages to find your name. Might of missed it.

See above.

Go to page 6 to see the map that Dylan posted and then which island I recommend.

See above.

Tyvm

I know for a fact that I also got shit rates while standing on a small island with too many things on the to siphon list. I was too aggressive in my post, yes. Sorry mate.

I want to get 90 so i can sit on the one with two soul siphons. It gets the bloody pools and skulls. But i need level 90 :(.

And no worries. I have moved to a bigger island which im now getting 70k xp/hr.

Sup bro, could you please add an option to turn off the tray notifications for public chat? I was just watching a show online that had a good copy with quiet sound, so i had to turn my sound up on headset. Next thing i no "DUN DUN!" notification nearly blew my ears off hahahahaha. Thanks man. @awesome123man

Last edited:
Tyvm

I want to get 90 so i can sit on the one with two soul siphons. It gets the bloody pools and skulls. But i need level 90 :(.

And no worries. I have moved to a bigger island which im now getting 70k xp/hr.

Sup bro, could you please add an option to turn off the tray notifications for public chat? I was just watching a show online that had a good copy with quiet sound, so i had to turn my sound up on headset. Next thing i no "DUN DUN!" notification nearly blew my ears off hahahahaha. Thanks man. @awesome123man

hey mate i am lvl 70, is there an island you can recommend me?

I don't think the bot should siphon esselings etc until 500-1500 essence then siphon nodes. The XP rates would be better if it siphoned nodes and collected floating essence and if no nodes about it then siphons esselings etc. This means if on a small island then you will probably have plenty of essence as you will be siphoning creatures fairly regularly but if on a big island you can constantly be siphoning nodes to keep maximum XP.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I don't think the bot should siphon esselings etc until 500-1500 essence then siphon nodes. The XP rates would be better if it siphoned nodes and collected floating essence and if no nodes about it then siphons esselings etc. This means if on a small island then you will probably have plenty of essence as you will be siphoning creatures fairly regularly but if on a big island you can constantly be siphoning nodes to keep maximum XP.
That would require making this bot a ton more complex which would take away from it's consistency.

Ok that makes sense. Liking the script, although if it cannot click a node because like summon button is in the way it seems to just keep trying to click it without moving the map. I don't watch the bot that much but it might happen at other times as well.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Ok that makes sense. Liking the script, although if it cannot click a node because like summon button is in the way it seems to just keep trying to click it without moving the map. I don't watch the bot that much but it might happen at other times as well.
Yeah, I know. It's hard because I dont want the bot to turn the cameras when a person wouldnt... I will rewrite this bot eventually

this bot is very good and stable. one of the fastest bots out there (clicking). just finished an 14 hour run with this. btw you should NOT have anything in the "game screen" when botting. alot of bots have problems with that. so set up your RS client like that.

this bot is very good and stable. one of the fastest bots out there (clicking). just finished an 14 hour run with this. btw you should NOT have anything in the "game screen" when botting. alot of bots have problems with that. so set up your RS client like that.

A lot of people don't know that you can adjust the game world, and have all your other tiles outside of the game world. Ever since i have resized it and put everything out side of the borders i can use slim headers and it doesnt fuck up at all with missclicks.

@awesome123man -- I'm having problems with this bot, works perfectly on low level, but not on mid level. I add the nodes I want to siphon from and the bot just stands there and doesn't do anything. any ideas??

UPDATE: Now nothing working

Last edited:
Don't hate the player, hate the game
works good but on low level it wont interact mind storms and cyclone's

Status
Not open for further replies.