Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dawg Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because I set up the bot to siphon the creatures until it gets a stack of essence, then go to nodes
Do u know when how much essence it need before it start focusing nodes? iv got 11k on my just from last 3h of botting and still going after the creatures. Also a suggestion, make it so we can choose right off the bat if we want it to focus creatures or nodes, with a slider or something to say when to start focusing nodes/creatures again when u hit "x" number of essence.

Edit: also just noticed it standing in its spot even though all creatures i want to siphone are up, or maybe it hit the essence count u were talking about and was waiting for a node, either way moving the camera fixed it (even tough it could see the creatures i wanted to siphone)

2nd eddit: seems like it was waiting for nodes, and also it need around 12k essence to start focusing nodes, putting this info at start of thread would be helpfull for other :) and also my suggestion if u get the time

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Do u know when how much essence it need before it start focusing nodes? iv got 11k on my just from last 3h of botting and still going after the creatures. Also a suggestion, make it so we can choose right off the bat if we want it to focus creatures or nodes, with a slider or something to say when to start focusing nodes/creatures again when u hit "x" number of essence.

Edit: also just noticed it standing in its spot even though all creatures i want to siphone are up, or maybe it hit the essence count u were talking about and was waiting for a node, either way moving the camera fixed it (even tough it could see the creatures i wanted to siphone)

2nd eddit: seems like it was waiting for nodes, and also it need around 12k essence to start focusing nodes, putting this info at start of thread would be helpfull for other :) and also my suggestion if u get the time
i would suggest selecting all traps above body esshound, it should prioritize the nodes until it is down to 20 essence and then focus on animals again up to 500-1500 essence.

I only get about 40-60k exp/hr it varies between there, and I am level 80. I train at Island 13 on the map below. What can I do to get better exp/hr in any way, in regards to the bot and what island I'm on?
http://services.runescape.com/m=rsw...unespan_upper_level_map_numbered-18114520.png
Im level 85 and i get around 70-80k xp/h on island 13, just have blood eswraith ticked, along with all nodes from "chaotic cloud" to the highest level node u can siphone, the bot will focus on creatures on the island till it collect 12k ish essence, after it collects around 12k essence (not 100% sure on exact amout but i belive its around here from testing my self) it will stop siphones eswraiths and focus on nodes only. Of course with the execption of siphones creatures when no nodes are near by. Still with all this the bot is still slow and should be getting more xp, but i believe the develpore released this to the public so we can test and send feed back.

Edit: also i reccomed u go to islan 11 or 12 till u see its stops focusing creatures and starts focusing nodes, if i remember right there should be a nature/law and Death eswraith on island 11 or 12

Im level 85 and i get around 70-80k xp/h on island 13, just have blood eswraith ticked, along with all nodes from "chaotic cloud" to the highest level node u can siphone, the bot will focus on creatures on the island till it collect 12k ish essence, after it collects around 12k essence (not 100% sure on exact amout but i belive its around here from testing my self) it will stop siphones eswraiths and focus on nodes only. Of course with the execption of siphones creatures when no nodes are near by. Still with all this the bot is still slow and should be getting more xp, but i believe the develpore released this to the public so we can test and send feed back.

Edit: also i reccomed u go to islan 11 or 12 till u see its stops focusing creatures and starts focusing nodes, if i remember right there should be a nature/law and Death eswraith on island 11 or 12

Thanks for the reply, will try your method.

Thanks for the reply, will try your method.
np, u start to get more xp once its built up a lot of essence and start focusing nodes. so try look for a island with 2 high level eswraiths u wanna the bot to siphone and it should be able to get all the essence it needs with the 2 u selected on the island

Any chance on getting a Break handler?
I could definitely add a break handler :D

The limit is until you have collected a random number between 500 and 1500 essence, then it will focus on nodes. However, if there are no nodes available that you selected, it will find a creature to siphon.

fcc08ab48c.png

I'm on island 13, I opened it up and put everything after fire cyclone and included body esshound, but I have bonus experience so that explains it, not even sure if there's better spots

I'm on island 13, I opened it up and put everything after fire cyclone and included body esshound, but I have bonus experience so that explains it, not even sure if there's better spots
Well nice proggy still

I sent you a bit on paypal, it's not much but it's all I can do at least for now :)

Hey sometimes i see the bot just standing in its spot even though nodes are around it that i have selected, it does this till its logged out and logs back in, then works like a charm, i belive this is slowing down the xp rates. It really doesnt happen unless if had the bot running for 12h+ and then i start to see it doing what i just described in the text above. Im not sure if this is because of Runemate running to long so the specter cleint starts to lag (sometimes when its on for to long it just cancles my bots and says not enough memory and i have to restart Runemate, yes i know this isnt something u have control over) or maybe ur break handler at the bottem (never tried it) is automaticly taking breaks even though i havent typed in anything for break handler/ "stop after" thingy

Hey sometimes i see the bot just standing in its spot even though nodes are around it that i have selected, it does this till its logged out and logs back in, then works like a charm, i belive this is slowing down the xp rates. It really doesnt happen unless if had the bot running for 12h+ and then i start to see it doing what i just described in the text above. Im not sure if this is because of Runemate running to long so the specter cleint starts to lag (sometimes when its on for to long it just cancles my bots and says not enough memory and i have to restart Runemate, yes i know this isnt something u have control over) or maybe ur break handler at the bottem (never tried it) is automaticly taking breaks even though i havent typed in anything for break handler/ "stop after" thingy

There stop after thing will just stop the bot completely it isnt really a break handler. But yes the bot may be slow, although most of that is on my end because the way I check which nodes are prioritized is very resource intensive. Thanks for the feedback though, I have seen this happen also.

Awesome123man, I like your scripts! If you got some spare time could you make a runecrafting script for OSRS?

Status
Not open for further replies.