Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dawg Runespan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some troubles setting it up. I put in the nodes to siphon and it doesnt siphon them. as soon as i put the esswraith to siphon it starts siphoning nothing but the esswraith. also the nodes are higher up in priority but still only siphons esswraith

Prodigy, it won't start to siphon the nodes until it has a random value between something like 700-1.2k ess first. I just ran it for 22.5hrs at 73k xp/hr. It more than works.

No problem. Runespan
Look at the xp/hr and set the nodes accordingly.

The account I'm using now has lower rc than before, but I've botted another account which managed to achieve 84k xp/hr at higher levels over a long period of time.

No problem. Runespan
Look at the xp/hr and set the nodes accordingly.

The account I'm using now has lower rc than before, but I've botted another account which managed to achieve 84k xp/hr at higher levels over a long period of time.

Oh awesome! And yeah it got to around 1.2k essence then started siphoning nodes :D

Whats the best things to select for level 83 rc? and where should i sit? Because i cannot get this bot running smoothly.

Some people get like 60k an hour.... but my bot is probably kinda slow

Nah, I like your bot. haters gonna hate, I always get 53k/hr in mid level. Got me from level 1rc to 91 rc in 6 days (f2p - not 24/7). :)
Not banned yet, tho I got reported last week :)

Thumbs up :3, by the way does your miner support key-drop? Like it presses ''1'' to drop the ores etc.

Nah, I like your bot. haters gonna hate, I always get 53k/hr in mid level. Got me from level 1rc to 91 rc in 6 days (f2p - not 24/7). :)
Not banned yet, tho I got reported last week :)

Thumbs up :3, by the way does your miner support key-drop? Like it presses ''1'' to drop the ores etc.

lucky for you. Im on top level and getting 50k/hr

If people are wondering xp rates and what's best to siphon, on which island, I suggest going back through these posts and finding the nice write-up that I did on xp/hr. The max xp/hr I've gotten using this at 92 rc was 93k xp/hr for a 14hr run.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey! thanks for assuming something.

I have 4 things put on the list. But please, assume some more, thank you.
Plz be nice. There is something up if your exp/hour rate is that bad though. Most likely, you need to add more to the list...

If people are wondering xp rates and what's best to siphon, on which island, I suggest going back through these posts and finding the nice write-up that I did on xp/hr. The max xp/hr I've gotten using this at 92 rc was 93k xp/hr for a 14hr run.

Hey, i had a look through the previous posts. I didnt see your write up. skimmed through the pages to find your name. Might of missed it.

Community Manager
Hey! thanks for assuming something.

I have 4 things put on the list. But please, assume some more, thank you.
I know for a fact that I also got shit rates while standing on a small island with too many things on the to siphon list. I was too aggressive in my post, yes. Sorry mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.