Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Computer hardware service

What about this one? Would it do its job?
image.png
Not a bad base build, but you only have 4GB of RAM and that GPU would warrant replacing almost right away xD

I've been called a god before.
Not a bad base build, but you only have 4GB of RAM and that GPU would warrant replacing almost right away xD
Hmm i can probably just add ram in there right?

And for this build, could it handle rm rs3 full screen?

I need it to make scripts to make money to buy gpu to have fun to enjoy

Hmm i can probably just add ram in there right?

And for this build, could it handle rm rs3 full screen?

I need it to make scripts to make money to buy gpu to have fun to enjoy
That I can't be certain of, some prebuilts are typically made with motherboards that are not publically sold, meaning I pretty much can't tell (without photos of the system) whether it can be upgraded upon or not.

It should handle RS3 fullscreen without an issue.
Essentially the issue is the price of components where you live, realistically you want at least an FX-4300 and a 270X in my opinion, both are ample for gaming and botting.

That I can't be certain of, some prebuilts are typically made with motherboards that are not publically sold, meaning I pretty much can't tell (without photos of the system) whether it can be upgraded upon or not.

It should handle RS3 fullscreen without an issue.
Essentially the issue is the price of components where you live, realistically you want at least an FX-4300 and a 270X in my opinion, both are ample for gaming and botting.
I see. I am almost certain i will buy this build and work further from it. But i can always buy new components and put them there right? Motherboard, processor if they can operate together ofcourse.

And thank you for all your help and time

First goal is to handle ide and runescape :p

I see. I am almost certain i will buy this build and work further from it. But i can always buy new components and put them there right? Motherboard, processor if they can operate together ofcourse.

And thank you for all your help and time

First goal is to handle ide and runescape :p
If you mean the prebuilt, I can't be certain if you can upgrade the CPU etc. as I said before about the unique motherboards, it might not be able to handle the power draw through the motherboard as it was not designed for it.
Graphics card wise, it should handle upgrades because they're very generic in terms of the interface.

If you mean the prebuilt, I can't be certain if you can upgrade the CPU etc. as I said before about the unique motherboards, it might not be able to handle the power draw through the motherboard as it was not designed for it.
Graphics card wise, it should handle upgrades because they're very generic in terms of the interface.
Thank you very much :)

mkl

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/8bVfzy
Will handle streaming, botting and games with ease.
Could be made cheaper, for example getting 8GB of RAM as opposed to 16GB.
The same could be said for the CPU, however to some extent I would say it's necessary for streaming and/or botting.
Ok Thank you very much. My friend found about you and was wondering if you could do one for him ;)

Budget 2000
Intended use - Gaming
Currency - CAD

Ok Thank you very much. My friend found about you and was wondering if you could do one for him ;)

Budget 2000
Intended use - Gaming
Currency - CAD
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sNnMt6
I daresay there won't be a game out there that this system couldn't max.
If he wants, he can expand to 16GB of RAM or an i7, both are a bit overkill but it is an upgrade path that's available to him.

mkl

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sNnMt6
I daresay there won't be a game out there that this system couldn't max.
If he wants, he can expand to 16GB of RAM or an i7, both are a bit overkill but it is an upgrade path that's available to him.
you might hate me for doing this but I have another person that needs a build to
budget - 1200
Intended use - MMO playing and multitasking
currency - CAD

you might hate me for doing this but I have another person that needs a build to
budget - 1200
Intended use - MMO playing and multitasking
currency - CAD
Not at all, quite literally the only reason I'm on this forum.
http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/HsGtf7
Picked 16GB of RAM, but really that's up to him to decide if he needs more than 8GB, some people are extremely memory heavy whilst others aren't.

thank you so much, why did you choose an i5 but not an i7? I didn't think i5's were good for multi-tasking but i7' are?
An i5 will still handle multi-tasking well, the i7 was picked previously because it would be used for botting which is an entirely different beast.
I used to own a very slightly weaker version of that i5 and I had no issues, the only real reason I replaced it was because my brother needed a CPU and I coincidentally wanted a CPU that would overclock a bit better.

I live in a college dorm and have a custom pc i built for the hell of it. Only the problem is, the wifi on it is slower then on my macbook. And I'm un-sure why, but I believe its due to the internal wifi card I got (Was like $25). Any recommendations? Want to bot 1-2 accounts at a time.

I live in a college dorm and have a custom pc i built for the hell of it. Only the problem is, the wifi on it is slower then on my macbook. And I'm un-sure why, but I believe its due to the internal wifi card I got (Was like $25). Any recommendations? Want to bot 1-2 accounts at a time.
Just to determine the degree of difference, could you run a speedtest on your Macbook and your desktop, preferrably you should run the Macbook test at the desk where your PC is.
This way you're limiting your Macbook by the same potential factors as the desktop.

Just to determine the degree of difference, could you run a speedtest on your Macbook and your desktop, preferrably you should run the Macbook test at the desk where your PC is.
This way you're limiting your Macbook by the same potential factors as the desktop.
i did this during first week, and macbook was 6x better. However, the wifi was bouncing all over the place first week.

So I can assume it's not a matter of location, it's just the wifi adapter was inadequate.
http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WD...2949&sr=8-3&keywords=wifi+adapter+PCI+Express
I prefer PCI Express wifi if possible, for some reason damn near every USB adapter I've used ended up having issues either straight away or somewhere down the line.
Please do share. I'm looking into buying a USB one so I can use the same one between desktops/laptops. edit: I need it for laptops because sometimes laptops' internal wifi cards don't have Linux compatibility.

I bought a small TP-Link one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008IFXQFU
and it did not have enough range.

Last edited:
Please do share. I'm looking into buying a USB one so I can use the same one between desktops/laptops. edit: I need it for laptops because sometimes laptops' internal wifi cards don't have Linux compatibility.

I bought a small TP-Link one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008IFXQFU
and it did not have enough range.
Unfortunately I can't recall which ones I had owned, though TP-Link was very hit and miss for me. If I recall correctly my parents had those Nano ones and they really weren't great either.
Did some looking around and pretty much every one I looked at had reliability issues, the few that had decent reviews had like 2 reviews.. which isn't really a good sample size.