Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Man, I do not speak English, but I really needed to compliment your trabalhp , have all your bots added, and is simply one of the only ones working with agility and has constant updates, and so not to miss trip , I found the problem with bar action in RS3 , it does not just use, but it has not hindered me at all , the bot is agile and good, just reporting . att
So is action bar working?

Well if you would ever want to look into it i have a link here to a short video about it, it's a very nice mining methode.
Really want to get 99 with your script so i'll keep you updated!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks complicating rofl.

@awesome123man
Hey
Been using the bot in f2p for about a week now , and everything seems to be working perfectly !
Got to70 mining through power mining which works awesome.
However , banking doesn't seem to be working properly in al kharid.
The bot gets to the bank and just keeps on clicking on the banker when it can't reach it.
This makes the bot stay there for a long time.
Thanks!

@awesome123man
Hey
Been using the bot in f2p for about a week now , and everything seems to be working perfectly !
Got to70 mining through power mining which works awesome.
However , banking doesn't seem to be working properly in al kharid.
The bot gets to the bank and just keeps on clicking on the banker when it can't reach it.
This makes the bot stay there for a long time.
Thanks!
ThanKS for telling me! All Kharid is just a messed up place for my bot. Will try to fix

sol

hey man! ur bots are absolutely the best! i love this one and jagex recently updated the gem rock mining place, after you've completed hard diary tasks a ladder will apper with even more rocks!
ZZUa2LO.png

and now they've added a bank chest so you can deposit without the need to walk to bank!
TNl0wAO.png

do you think you could add support for this? could potentially be the best mining spot for money/xp! would love it if you do, & i could lend you my account if you need one! thanks for bots and have good one :)

@awesome123man
Hey
Tried mining some gold today in al kharid and it was working perfectly!! I was getting over 110k per hour at 43 mining :)
Banking also seems to be working too so tyvm!

@awesome123man
Hey
Tried mining some gold today in al kharid and it was working perfectly!! I was getting over 110k per hour at 43 mining :)
Banking also seems to be working too so tyvm!
Glad it's working, I think the biggest problem with all Kharid is the rocks in the far side of the mine.

hey man! ur bots are absolutely the best! i love this one and jagex recently updated the gem rock mining place, after you've completed hard diary tasks a ladder will apper with even more rocks!
ZZUa2LO.png

and now they've added a bank chest so you can deposit without the need to walk to bank!
TNl0wAO.png

do you think you could add support for this? could potentially be the best mining spot for money/xp! would love it if you do, & i could lend you my account if you need one! thanks for bots and have good one :)
I have heard about this update, and I would need a test account and also add deposit boxes as a method of banking.

I can't wait to mine in alkarid again. I like west lumby but it gets stuck on the back side of the bank sometimes :(

I can't wait to mine in alkarid again. I like west lumby but it gets stuck on the back side of the bank sometimes :(
Well, me getting banned doesn't help. But I can try.

could you add the mine by west fally bank by any chance? by the way the bot works pretty darn well. much better then the others I've tried so far. Thanks!

could you add the mine by west fally bank by any chance? by the way the bot works pretty darn well. much better then the others I've tried so far. Thanks!
What mine is that? oh wait, the one using the agility shortcut?

having a few problems since the update today two of my accounts just stand around not mining any suggestions on a fix?

An image of what happens when I try to load up 2 specific accounts on the client. Don't know why it is happening only on the two specific accounts any information on why it may be happening? It just stays on starting bot.

Attachments

• osrs.JPG
    osrs.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
An image of what happens when I try to load up 2 specific accounts on the client. Don't know why it is happening only on the two specific accounts any information on why it may be happening? It just stays on starting bot.
Hmmm. I didnt change almost anything in new update. You selected the place and the rock type right? And you need to start the bot in the mine for it to work as well.

Hmmm. I didnt change almost anything in new update. You selected the place and the rock type right? And you need to start the bot in the mine for it to work as well.
I was doing it in motherload mine I selceted upper level for 1 of the accounts and south east for the other and neither work for some reason. I have one account that is working on south east.

Status
Not open for further replies.