Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @awesome123man Thanks for adding ardougne and M1D1!
My feedback here is that it sometimes (60-70% of the time) misclicks the drop ore.

03720e2c9779599bf0433b717aefd15e.gif

Perhaps you can check for the ores in inventory, and say, for (i = 0; i <= inventory.itemlength(ore)) drop them.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hi @awesome123man Thanks for adding ardougne and M1D1!
My feedback here is that it sometimes (60-70% of the time) misclicks the drop ore.

03720e2c9779599bf0433b717aefd15e.gif

Perhaps you can check for the ores in inventory, and say, for (i = 0; i <= inventory.itemlength(ore)) drop them.
Hmm, i can try using a different interact method that usually does better than the default runemate APi one.

Hey!
My expierience with this so far has been nearly flawless, playing on a 90% legit account but i hate mining. ;)
I was wondering if you have any plans of add'ing 'blast mining' to this bot?
Currently doing motherlode mine and it's working amazingly good!! :)
EDIT: One little thing, in the motherlode mine it misclicks alot on 'ore veins' that are behind a wall you can't reach, don't know if you have a fix for it since the bot does nothing then for a few minutes.

Hey!
My expierience with this so far has been nearly flawless, playing on a 90% legit account but i hate mining. ;)
I was wondering if you have any plans of add'ing 'blast mining' to this bot?
Currently doing motherlode mine and it's working amazingly good!! :)
EDIT: One little thing, in the motherlode mine it misclicks alot on 'ore veins' that are behind a wall you can't reach, don't know if you have a fix for it since the bot does nothing then for a few minutes.
it's a hard fix, consider using a different location in mlm to fix temporarily.
Blast mining was requested a while back, but i know nothing about it. so it may not be added.

Was that an update on "Hold Drop Key"? Because it's not doing anything :(
What slot should the (iron) ore be in?
Hold drop key may be bugged. it was supposed to hold it after it gets full inv... But it may not work.

The update was to make interacting better :p

Using the name of the ore in your inventory.

Woot! Testing now mate! Question is the the profit per hour and the ore counter pretty accurate?

Woot! Testing now mate! Question is the the profit per hour and the ore counter pretty accurate?
Should be pretty damn close if not. Using world hopping things get strange sometimes. so it may be less or more...

Ight cool man well this is working wonderful hoping wise! I'll let cha know how it banks here ina few and give you a time it took to get a full inventory of addy!

Ight cool man well this is working wonderful hoping wise! I'll let cha know how it banks here ina few and give you a time it took to get a full inventory of addy!
Oh yeah, i did fix world hopping, forgot to say that :p

Yeah the world hopping works great but when it walks back from the bank it stops at the iron ore at the beginning of the mine, instead of proceeding back to the ore. It took 16 min to get that first load of addy with rune pick at 84 mining.

Yeah the world hopping works great but when it walks back from the bank it stops at the iron ore at the beginning of the mine, instead of proceeding back to the ore. It took 16 min to get that first load of addy with rune pick at 84 mining.
Use lumby then, it's fast

Ok I will try it now :)

Works/banks great! I dig this spot a lot! I am going to my local Harvest Festival and shall keep it going till I get home :)

Last edited:
it's a hard fix, consider using a different location in mlm to fix temporarily.
Blast mining was requested a while back, but i know nothing about it. so it may not be added.
Well if you would ever want to look into it i have a link here to a short video about it, it's a very nice mining methode.
Really want to get 99 with your script so i'll keep you updated!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is working great for me on Iron at East Varrock. I was running into a problem with the more popular Exia Miner where it would get stuck on the way to the bank and I had to help it along. So tried this one. Working great. Good job. Thanks for the work.

Man, I do not speak English, but I really needed to compliment your trabalhp , have all your bots added, and is simply one of the only ones working with agility and has constant updates, and so not to miss trip , I found the problem with bar action in RS3 , it does not just use, but it has not hindered me at all , the bot is agile and good, just reporting . att

Status
Not open for further replies.