Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it has ores and gets stuck before banking? Need some more specifics please
Okay, after having run the bot for a couple of hrs, it just idles and does nothing after its collected a bit of dirt. You have to then manually deposit the dirt that the bot has mined and then the bot will run smooth again, until the next time it decides to idle and then you have to repeat the process

Same here. It was working yesterday but with the latest update it doesn't work anymore in Motherload mine. Same problem as jujuop.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It still seems to have issues with the misclicking when droping the granite, but slightly better than the last update.

Last edited:
It seems to have kinda fixed the misclicking when mining granite and having to drop it for the most part. It still misclicks though; it very inconsistent lol, but better than before.
Not much i can do. I changed a small thing though :p Will be in next updated.

Hmmm. When the bank is open? Or in the area,
in the area. ill start in the bank area and he doesnt move at all even though you can see the gold rocks. then when i start moving towards the rocks the bot just takes over. Everything works fine (i follow you for a lot of other scripts) its just that little teeny part.

in the area. ill start in the bank area and he doesnt move at all even though you can see the gold rocks. then when i start moving towards the rocks the bot just takes over. Everything works fine (i follow you for a lot of other scripts) its just that little teeny part.
Ok, I understand

stopped working at motherlode mine after the chute stopped flowing. Just stands and keeps idling

still problem with motherlode mine with the idling every so often. tried looking at the logs but it stops working so randomly its hard to find anything of significance. Bot will continue to work again once you manually fill up inventory with dirt or deposit dirt.

Wondering if I provide you with a test account if you can fix the wilderness runite spot it doesn't seem to do anything. Also there still a bug when mining iron. Mouse at times just hovers over iron and doesn't do anything.

Wondering if I provide you with a test account if you can fix the wilderness runite spot it doesn't seem to do anything. Also there still a bug when mining iron. Mouse at times just hovers over iron and doesn't do anything.
Srsly? Rs3 or osrs? I will test this on rs3 but i dont have a good osrs one. Yes to your first question though :p

In the Motherlode mine (and possibly elsewhere) it doesnt check if theres a person mining before it clicks. Gets players really upset with you if you keep mining where they are mining. Possibly a check for that? Pissing off other players isn't the best thing your bot should do I guess :p

In the Motherlode mine (and possibly elsewhere) it doesnt check if theres a person mining before it clicks. Gets players really upset with you if you keep mining where they are mining. Possibly a check for that? Pissing off other players isn't the best thing your bot should do I guess :p
You're right dude, idk about outside of mlm, but i could add so it mines only ore veins not targeted already. That seem good?

Status
Not open for further replies.