Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
awesome123man updated Dawg Mining with a new update entry:

Dawg Mining v0.6.5 Released!

Dawg Mining updated to v0.6.5.

New Additions:
1)Mining Guild added!
2)Forgot to fix Al Kharid... :( My bad, it is coming.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I may have broken this bot :p not sure. But if it is having an error on startup, it will be fixed soon. :D
Hope you like the content of the update.

upload_2016-9-7_19-26-40.png
A nice proggy using breaks from the new break handler! :D

an_Proggy.jpg

Profit from the proggy above

Great update bro I love the break system but the world hopper is not working for me :/

Also tried to mine Upper Level motherload mine and it did'nt work, just stood still :/

Last edited:
Great update bro I love the break system but the world hopper is not working for me :/

Also tried to mine Upper Level motherload mine and it did'nt work, just stood still :/
Oh, that is wierd, i may have broken the bot somehow. It works locally on my computer. An update is coming. Let me test world hopping to see if it was broken.

Confirmed it works locally. Just wait for next update for fix.

did you address the granite dropping in this update? just wondering
no sorry. let me look into it.

Ok, i tried to fix it, but it is most likely gonna be crazy and not work at all lol :D

i understand im not criticizing or anything just curious
I didnt take it badly, I understand and want bug reports! Thank you!
The main problem is i dont play rs3, which is what this bug is for right? If not, then rofl

Hmm, i guess so. Let me try to add it right now. But it may be bugged just so you know.

Awesome, might be able to test it in 22 hours from now.

Oh ps. would you be able to add Ardougne to OSRS as mining location for iron? Rimmington is also a free to play spot which may look a bit botlike.

I shoot! I forgot to add it to the list! It is already coded in, just needed to have the choice added :p
Next update as well.

Version 0.7.0 is gonna rock hopefully! Lots of new things/fixes!

Hey man 7.0 ( I visually saw that it's version 7.0 from the bot control panel) It looks great but I tried it at alkarid doing addy + hoping. At first it would not hop but only switches to the world select screen. Then I reloaded the client again and it hoped a couple times then when I looked at it, it had stopped again stuck on the hoping/world select screen. Then I hate to say it he had a full inventory and he toggled run on, and ran to the back but when he got back he stooped at the opening of the mine near the iron ore there.

Thank you as always for all your hard work!

Hey man 7.0 ( I visually saw that it's version 7.0 from the bot control panel) It looks great but I tried it at alkarid doing addy + hoping. At first it would not hop but only switches to the world select screen. Then I reloaded the client again and it hoped a couple times then when I looked at it, it had stopped again stuck on the hoping/world select screen. Then I hate to say it he had a full inventory and he toggled run on, and ran to the back but when he got back he stooped at the opening of the mine near the iron ore there.

Thank you as always for all your hard work!
damn, i suggest mining in lumby west until i can figure out how the hell to fix al kharid lol!
Can you make sure it is working there.

damn, i suggest mining in lumby west until i can figure out how the hell to fix al kharid lol!
Can you make sure it is working there.
After testing myself, i have found this problem happens everywhere, working on a fix now. As well as trying to figure out how to fix al kharid.

Status
Not open for further replies.