Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I was doing it in motherload mine I selceted upper level for 1 of the accounts and south east for the other and neither work for some reason. I have one account that is working on south east.
To start in the upper level you must be in the central part of motherlode mine. South East should be able to be wasted anywhere except the upper level

To start in the upper level you must be in the central part of motherlode mine. South East should be able to be wasted anywhere except the upper level

The upper level has started working thanks to your advice but the one mining south east still having the problem. any other possible solutions?

It began working again thank you for the help amazing bot has helped me with so much and made me a lot of profit.

The upper level has started working thanks to your advice but the one mining south east still having the problem. any other possible solutions?

It began working again thank you for the help amazing bot has helped me with so much and made me a lot of profit.
Glad it's working, be careful. Botting too much of this will get you banned. I am talking from experience.

hi mate, i have a little problem with upper level in motherlord it works fine for a like 1 hour but then it stop and my character is just staying and doing nothing

hi mate, i have a little problem with upper level in motherlord it works fine for a like 1 hour but then it stop and my character is just staying and doing nothing

I encountered the same problem with upper level as well as south east.

ye just a lil problem awesome man, at the motherlode mine, after an hour or two the bot just stops doing anything and just stands there, it doesn't log out from being afk either so you'll just be standing there for hours if you dont check on it. It will only start working again after you manually deposit the ores, but then it will stop working after an hour or two again

ye just a lil problem awesome man, at the motherlode mine, after an hour or two the bot just stops doing anything and just stands there, it doesn't log out from being afk either so you'll just be standing there for hours if you dont check on it. It will only start working again after you manually deposit the ores, but then it will stop working after an hour or two again
So it has ores and gets stuck before banking? Need some more specifics please

I don't know if you would be interested but Yanille is a good location for banking iron if you wanted to add it.

I've got power mine, action bar, and hold key to drop enabled. I also have the iron on my action bar on RS3 obv :] For some odd reason, it's not dropping the iron via action bar. Either it doesn't do anything or it drops via inventory. Am I doing smth wrong or is it bugged? Thanks <3

for me it get stuck always in upper level in motherlord just staying and it starts again after i manually do anything (click ore,leader, etc.)
Hmm, only way I can really fix this is if I have a test account... :(

Not sure if I'm providing the right info but log file is in download link

Mega File Upload - 09-20 15 40 33 - spectre.txt

Issue I'm having is the bot just hovers over iron at times and gets stuck. If you bring mouse into screen then it fixes itself. I can provide you a testing account if you need one.
Thanks for the log file :D
I have just pushed a small change which changes the interaction with the rocks and will hopefully fix this issue, but i am not sure. If you are fine with me using the test account every once in a while with your permission please pm me and we can discuss the possibility :D
Thanks!

Hey there, bot works really well. Only one thing, when mining granite, since you can't put it in the action bar and you have to resort to the mine ore. drop one, very frequently when it drops the ore, it misclicks the ore to drop it, doing that to the point where the inventory gets full and losing some exp/hour values

Hey there, bot works really well. Only one thing, when mining granite, since you can't put it in the action bar and you have to resort to the mine ore. drop one, very frequently when it drops the ore, it misclicks the ore to drop it, doing that to the point where the inventory gets full and losing some exp/hour values
You can put it in the actionbar, it clicks drop off believe from it.

Yea I tried but it won't drop it from the action bar sadly. It's just the misclicking thing needs to be fixed I think
Oh, ok. Misclicking is hard to fix. let me look into it though and see if there is a better way.

Status
Not open for further replies.