Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice man thanks ! Also just to mention it sometimes stops right infront of the Al Kharid bank, I think it takes a while before it starts running again just to let you know, other than that very good bot thanks!

EDIT: Still running over the hill bro, and this time he's going back and forth, it doesnt go mine xD

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Nice man thanks ! Also just to mention it sometimes stops right infront of the Al Kharid bank, I think it takes a while before it starts running again just to let you know, other than that very good bot thanks!

EDIT: Still running over the hill bro, and this time he's going back and forth, it doesnt go mine xD
Sorry, I didn't get the chance to fix. Next update will.

Is the mining guild in falador supported by your bot? Also, are coal bags supported? If not can you please add these two. Love the bot!

I'd love to see a changelog, is that something you'd consider keeping up to date in the main post when you update the bot? :)
I try to keep the overview updated. You asking to put the update info with the update post?

Is the mining guild in falador supported by your bot? Also, are coal bags supported? If not can you please add these two. Love the bot!
I do not remember about mining guild. Coal bags are not supported, be it could add them.

I do not remember about mining guild. Coal bags are not supported, be it could add them.

Is the Al Kharid issue fixed yet bro ?
Idk, I honestly couldn't really figure out why it was happening. Please test again. If the problem is still there I will take a deeper look.

Add coal bags and falador mining guild to update if possible!
I got it, don't worry. I am trying my best to keep fulfilling requests, but some are harder than others. Coal bags are one of those...

Add coal bags and falador mining guild to update if possible!
Ok, next update will have mining guild, i meant to add it sooner just didnt get the ladder added... Coal bags are for future, i need to get one for myself to figure out how to check if they are full, it is a local variable for the player that changes so i need one myself to add it. UI Remake is coming also :D

I got it, don't worry. I am trying my best to keep fulfilling requests, but some are harder than others. Coal bags are one of those...

Ok, next update will have mining guild, i meant to add it sooner just didnt get the ladder added... Coal bags are for future, i need to get one for myself to figure out how to check if they are full, it is a local variable for the player that changes so i need one myself to add it. UI Remake is coming also :D
Sounds great!! Thanks a lot for your hard work! Let us know when coal bags are added!!

Status
Not open for further replies.