Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@awesome123man the actionbar dropping doesn't seem to be working in the granite mine.

What kind of info do you need from my side to fix/implement it?
Hmm, I can probably figure it out without into. Most likely just announced Issey with how I drop stuff

Wait, so I can't just click the number?

Nope, that sucks about granite. It should do something like ...

When available > Actionslot.interact("Drop")

Oh and when was Ardougne comming for iron mining with keeping the drop actiobar slot active? :D

Nope, that sucks about granite. It should do something like ...

When available > Actionslot.interact("Drop")

Oh and when was Ardougne comming for iron mining with keeping the drop actiobar slot active? :D
Oh shoot, thought I had ardougne added. But I can try to fix actionbar holding. Problem is I don't know which to use.

Can you please add a option to randomize clicking ore times? Just for those who prefer to mine slower but have the peace of less risk :)

Can you please add a option to randomize clicking ore times? Just for those who prefer to mine slower but have the peace of less risk :)
Is breaking not enough :p
I think trying to make clicking randomly delayed is not gonna help keep your account safe.

You just said that I can't press the key because the action is craft...

For granite right click on the actionbar slot to drop. For ardougne the option to hold the keybind to drop (no granite there).

You just said that I can't press the key because the action is craft...

For granite right click on the actionbar slot to drop. For ardougne the option to hold the keybind to drop (no granite there).

Ok I understand

Hey would you be able to add the gold ore veins in the crafting guild for osrs? With bank support obviously lol

Last edited:
Hey would you be able to add the gold ore veins in the crafting guild for osrs? With bank support obviously lol
So the crafting guild and bank inside it? I csnt access it myself which makes it hard... I would need an account.

Hey bro first of all thanks for this bot we appreciate it, I just came here to say if it's possible to fix an issue, like after the bot banked and is on the way to the mining field at Al-Kharid, it clicks up the hills so it goes there first and then goes to the spot to mine, this happens when I wanted to mine Iron ore at the spot where there are 3 next to each other, if you could fix this it would be appreciated thanks mate.

Hey bro first of all thanks for this bot we appreciate it, I just came here to say if it's possible to fix an issue, like after the bot banked and is on the way to the mining field at Al-Kharid, it clicks up the hills so it goes there first and then goes to the spot to mine, this happens when I wanted to mine Iron ore at the spot where there are 3 next to each other, if you could fix this it would be appreciated thanks mate.
I will try to fix it asap. I think I can do it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.