Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I can, but I just need to change a small thing.

I can, but I just need to change a small thing.
Okay thanks :p apart from that it works perfect. another suggestion could you add it so it uses the special attack on the dragon pickaxe? the special attack gives you like a +3 boost to your mining level a bit which helps out with xp per hour.

Okay thanks :p apart from that it works perfect. another suggestion could you add it so it uses the special attack on the dragon pickaxe? the special attack gives you like a +3 boost to your mining level a bit which helps out with xp per hour.
Possibly. I will look into it. Is the bot working other than that? I accidently broke it in the last update.

Possibly. I will look into it. Is the bot working other than that? I accidently broke it in the last update.
It's working for me in the motherlode mine, not using the upper level but just the south east section. Been going for 15 mins so far no problems.

I botted South East motherlode for around 10 hours.

The only problem I saw was that rather than running straight towards the Ore Sack, it will wait until the ore has flowed down the small river into the sack, then it will begin moving. I'm not sure if this is randomized, but it might be worth randomizing so that the bot doesn't click the minimap each time the ores flow down, it will click minimap after fixing the wheel, not just stand there until the ore goes into the sack.

Also, sometimes at SE motherlode, it will mine both rocks in order to get out of the trap its in, I don't think it should be doing this as it just signals that it's a bot, it will mine one of the rocks, then run back around the same side to mine another rock blocking the path, then finally walk out.

It doesn't do this every time, but I've watched it and seen it occur kind of frequently.

Overall though, great bot, so far, 191k XP earned, went from 40-58 mining in one night, flawlessly. No bans either, which is great, will keep you updated on my progress to 99 mining through motherlode! :)

218431b3bf0680854080b9e62c963c02.png

I botted South East motherlode for around 10 hours.

The only problem I saw was that rather than running straight towards the Ore Sack, it will wait until the ore has flowed down the small river into the sack, then it will begin moving. I'm not sure if this is randomized, but it might be worth randomizing so that the bot doesn't click the minimap each time the ores flow down, it will click minimap after fixing the wheel, not just stand there until the ore goes into the sack.

Also, sometimes at SE motherlode, it will mine both rocks in order to get out of the trap its in, I don't think it should be doing this as it just signals that it's a bot, it will mine one of the rocks, then run back around the same side to mine another rock blocking the path, then finally walk out.

It doesn't do this every time, but I've watched it and seen it occur kind of frequently.

Overall though, great bot, so far, 191k XP earned, went from 40-58 mining in one night, flawlessly. No bans either, which is great, will keep you updated on my progress to 99 mining through motherlode! :)

218431b3bf0680854080b9e62c963c02.png
Be careful, 9 hours is too long... but I have no idea how to fix the path finding where it mines both rocks. I have tried to add the bot walking to the sack after depositing but it only works sometimes.

id be fine with just mine->drop granite with 27 waterskin in inventory until i run out of water and die :)
Maybe. I still don't exactly know how to tell when the player needs to drink a waterskin. Since there is no easy way to... that is the main problem

Maybe. I still don't exactly know how to tell when the player needs to drink a waterskin. Since there is no easy way to... that is the main problem
its done automatically! if you did anything with waterskins, it would be running to a bank and withdrawing more, but if you start the bot with waterskins in inventory, you dont do anything with the waterskins. it just sucks they take up all your inven space

could add support to use humidify or knife cactus and refill them, but id be happy with just powermining granite until i get thirsty and die for now

its done automatically! if you did anything with waterskins, it would be running to a bank and withdrawing more, but if you start the bot with waterskins in inventory, you dont do anything with the waterskins. it just sucks they take up all your inven space

could add support to use humidify or knife cactus and refill them, but id be happy with just powermining granite until i get thirsty and die for now
Well, it is easier most likely to add this for rs3, but you want osrs? or no

Take your time! I head back to school in China this Saturday, so I'll be offline some time while I get settled in again

Now having problems with Upper level of motherload Mine. The bot will come down the ladder and just stand there and do nothing. Any reason this would be happening?

awesome123man updated Dawg Mining with a new update entry:

Dawg Mining v0.5.999 Released!

Dawg Mining updated to v0.5.999.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, do you know if the coordinates for the granite mine are the same in osrs as they are in rs3? I was gonna just add the mine but the bot wont refill waterskins. That ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.