Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
just tried. still does this
Ugh, i am so sorry that i keep giving false hope. I will keep trying to fix this, but since i cant test it firsthand it's a bit harder. I am getting close though...

Tried it, nothing happens at all

"currently starting bot"
Really... wtf did I do. I know I fixed the clicking the rocks with no ore... did you start it inside the mine?

Really... wtf did I do. I know I fixed the clicking the rocks with no ore... did you start it inside the mine?
Can you send me the log file for the run? It will have any print statements that could help me figure out what is happening.

So I just tested, few things I noticed ;

It right clicks on the ores and then click the option to mine it, could you make it so you don't right click every ore ?

It mines sandstone also when it moves around to mine, as if it's one of the options (Could get the inventory full really quickly because you then need to have it on the action bar)

There's alot of missclicks when it tries to mine, a few is understandable, but it missclicks almost every time it mines, over a period of time its an instant ban for sure

Another thing is if I alt tab and do other things, it'll switch back to the runescape client and then reattempt to mine, so essentially I can't do anything but stare at my bot mining, this is the only bot that does that, may be a glitch!

Last thing! The action bar, it may not be a good idea after all i'm not so sure, because the option when you press the key is crafting, not dropping, there may be a way around that

I know you can make it the best bot ever :) I've seen it with runespan!

So I just tested, few things I noticed ;

It right clicks on the ores and then click the option to mine it, could you make it so you don't right click every ore ?

It mines sandstone also when it moves around to mine, as if it's one of the options (Could get the inventory full really quickly because you then need to have it on the action bar)

There's alot of missclicks when it tries to mine, a few is understandable, but it missclicks almost every time it mines, over a period of time its an instant ban for sure

Another thing is if I alt tab and do other things, it'll switch back to the runescape client and then reattempt to mine, so essentially I can't do anything but stare at my bot mining, this is the only bot that does that, may be a glitch!

Last thing! The action bar, it may not be a good idea after all i'm not so sure, because the option when you press the key is crafting, not dropping, there may be a way around that

I know you can make it the best bot ever :) I've seen it with runespan!
Wow thanks for the details!

1) Don't right click, will add.
2) Don't accidentally mine sandstone, easy fix.
3) The runescape client always appearing is because you need to minimize the rs client by pressing the icon in the windows toolbar I believe.
4) A bit confused, it worked for me when I selected it to hold the drop key, I will check and see if I find the cause to this.
5) If only I could have made this bot as good as my runespan one in the amount of time it took me...
Thanks once again!

Hopefully my report wasn't too harsh, I pointed the errors I saw so you can fix it easier, but honestly I know your product will be flawless once done, let me know if I can be of help again :)

Hey guys, i have gotten many error logs recently because i accidentally created a null pointer exception that i left unnoticed, fix is already pushed, but version wont change, i will post on here when it is. Thank you to whoever left the comment with the error log explaining how it occurred!

i am having an issue granite mining where it will not drop granite once full, also if i start the bot full of granite it crashes

Can you add an option to disable public chat notifications? They're annoying for me.

Thanks.

When doing the upper level of the motherlode mine on OSRS it will not put the pay-dirt in the hopper, the bot just gets stuck. I have to manually turn the camera myself so it can click the hopper.

When doing the upper level of the motherlode mine on OSRS it will not put the pay-dirt in the hopper, the bot just gets stuck. I have to manually turn the camera myself so it can click the hopper.
It likes to do that, I will try to afford a fix

Status
Not open for further replies.