Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Could you add juju potion support? I don't know how hard it would be for you, but it's a potion really useful that gives like 10% extra experience for an hour per dose, which could be put on the ability bar too

Actually granite doesn't work, I have it all set up and it says "Currently starting bot"
OK, i must still have the name wrong or something... What is the exact name of the rock, is it just "Granite"?
You could come on teamviewer with me and log me into your account and show me using my bot, then if i see the problem, i can change it on my computer and immediately retest :D
PM me if you want to

Had troubles banking copper ore in rs3 @ rimmington. it would get stuck just north of the mine after banking an inventory. idk if its even able to complete one inv, upto you if you wanna fix, and pm me if you need an account :) (idk if that means every ore in rimmington @ rs3 when banking is bugged, as all i did was setup on 2 accounts and came back 5 mins later to them just idling north maybe 10 squares) this happned on friday and i forgot to report the bug, so sorry i dont have more details :p

Last edited:
Had troubles banking copper ore in rs3 @ rimmington. it would get stuck just north of the mine after banking an inventory. idk if its even able to complete one inv, upto you if you wanna fix, and pm me if you need an account :) (idk if that means every ore in rimmington @ rs3 when banking is bugged, as all i did was setup on 2 accounts and came back 5 mins later to them just idling north maybe 10 squares) this happned on friday and i forgot to report the bug, so sorry i dont have more details :p
So when walking to the mine. The coordinates in rs3 must be slightly different than osrs for it. I will get on it. Thanks!

Still doesnt seem to work. Just says "Currently starting bot" and does absolutely nothing. Can you tell me exact set up i should try?
I have been notified that i failed to fix it again. I need an account to test it on so i can figure out what i am doing wrong.

Need testers for Granite in RS3!!! :p

This is my test =(

96e33b2a918399412ada4495aa790816.gif

This is my test =(

96e33b2a918399412ada4495aa790816.gif
Oh crap! I didn't know these work like osrs.... I thought like the other rocks in rs3 that the name changes. Thanks for the clip! Fix is coming

@Geashaw Please test again, i passed a secret update that should fix this... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.