Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Is granite only for osrs? I tired with rs3 and did nothing.
Wait what? I thought i added it for rs3... OSRS shouldnt have it. It is under Western Desert Mine when on RS3 i believe... It shouldnt even show up on osrs.

Wait what? I thought i added it for rs3... OSRS shouldnt have it. It is under Western Desert Mine when on RS3 i believe... It shouldnt even show up on osrs.
The quarry, right? Thats where i tried it. Btw the action bar dropping is working nicely :)

The quarry, right? Thats where i tried it. Btw the action bar dropping is working nicely :)
So it didnt mine at all? I may have gotten the name of the rocks wrong or something. When you click the granite, the action is "mine" and the name is "Granite" right? I may have just misspelled granite or something because i never tested it myself.

So it didnt mine at all? I may have gotten the name of the rocks wrong or something. When you click the granite, the action is "mine" and the name is "Granite" right? I may have just misspelled granite or something because i never tested it myself.
If you right click or hover over the rock it says "Mine Granite rocks". When i start the bot it only says "Currently starting bot..." and does nothing. I tried iron powermining in rimmington and it worked fine.

If you right click or hover over the rock it says "Mine Granite rocks". When i start the bot it only says "Currently starting bot..." and does nothing. I tried iron powermining in rimmington and it worked fine.
Found the issue! Thanks for the help. I will tell you when it's updated because I didn't change the version

Not sure but, this is the right spot for granite, right?
At start up nothing happens, not sure what to tell you.

kRA0qhe.png

I apologize, i forgot to set the name of the rocks in my UI to the rock name in my main...
Is granite only for osrs? I tired with rs3 and did nothing.
This problem has been identified, and will be fixed in next update, which i have already pushed.

The only real bug I've seen at the west side of motherlode mine is sometimes your character tries to mine the area highlighted by the red circle but clicks on the other side of the rock so it just stands there saying "I can't reach that" over and over. It either does that or sometimes it just spins forever.

Forgot pic.Untitled.png

The only real bug I've seen at the west side of motherlode mine is sometimes your character tries to mine the area highlighted by the red circle but clicks on the other side of the rock so it just stands there saying "I can't reach that" over and over. It either does that or sometimes it just spins forever.

Forgot pic.View attachment 1117
I have seen this happen, it's difficult to fix because i would have thought that the interactions wouldnt keep misclicking... I will look into another way to fix this :D

I have seen this happen, it's difficult to fix because i would have thought that the interactions wouldnt keep misclicking... I will look into another way to fix this :D
No luck :(
Consider using the southern part or upper level to avoid this. I cant really fix the interaction because the thing in the way is another rock which makes the bot not be able to distinguish between them.

Could you add juju potion support? I don't know how hard it would be for you, but it's a potion really useful that gives like 10% extra experience for an hour per dose, which could be put on the ability bar too

Actually granite doesn't work, I have it all set up and it says "Currently starting bot"

Status
Not open for further replies.