Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top level of motherlode mine is so buggy I can't even use it, character is just running around like a mad man.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Top level of motherlode mine is so buggy I can't even use it, character is just running around like a mad man.
Lol I apologize, I may have made it a bit better in next update. I put in the update description that it most likely won't work. I a working on it, believe me.

I have been trying to add it, but it is forcing me to have to create a method just for the upper level because the way i interact with the hopper is messed up. The strangest part is that it is not actually "upper" as the plane is still the ground one. So it is kinda an antibot thing jagex put in. I will try to add this later.

Any specific area upstairs you guys want?

@mariogp, working on upper level. It should be in next update! :D
That's really interesting! Great work on it I was so happy to see it as an option! When I started it at the bank chest it would'nt do anything so I went up stairs, it mined a load but then stopped in it's tracks. up at the same spot it mined and wouldn't go down to bank.

That's really interesting! Great work on it I was so happy to see it as an option! When I started it at the bank chest it would'nt do anything so I went up stairs, it mined a load but then stopped in it's tracks. up at the same spot it mined and wouldn't go down to bank.

I think it should at least work a bit better in next uplate. I also got 200chins/hour on my hunter bot in new update coming! :D

If you drag an ore to the action bar, then if you press the key associated with the ore it drops it. You can drop a whole inventory in 5-6 seconds instead of right clicking drop the ores individually. Would make powermining 20 times faster.
Never used it lol, if I know what it is, maybe

Hey it's getting better at the upper motherload mine!!! Great work mate! I started it at the bank and it climbed up the ladder. However while mining up there it will click and get stuck on one of those falling rocks it should mine away. So it just stands in front of the rock. I also found it working alright but then just stopped at the top of the ladder with about 6 inventory spaces open. getting there though! I find it impressive how in both rs3 and rs2 you support so many locations! As well as your other bots! Your the man, man!

Hey it's getting better at the upper motherload mine!!! Great work mate! I started it at the bank and it climbed up the ladder. However while mining up there it will click and get stuck on one of those falling rocks it should mine away. So it just stands in front of the rock. I also found it working alright but then just stopped at the top of the ladder with about 6 inventory spaces open. getting there though! I find it impressive how in both rs3 and rs2 you support so many locations! As well as your other bots! Your the man, man!
You realize it hasnt been updated yet :p
I still have a lot of work to do though. Even after this update the exp per hour i got last night was a measly 10k/hour

If you drag an ore to the action bar, then if you press the key associated with the ore it drops it. You can drop a whole inventory in 5-6 seconds instead of right clicking drop the ores individually. Would make powermining 20 times faster.
I'll look into how to do that for rs3 and maybe add it after i fix motherlode mine upper level.

No it is not if you have full golem or shark outfit. And there is safespots too, its do-able.
That's gonna be hard to add, cuz I don't handle being attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.