Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try this out in a hour or so,
Would be great to see a working Mining script.
I will let you know how it goes (RS3)

Al Kharid, waypoint entering bank does not work all the time. Will place a waypoint right in front of the bank door, move the camera up and down repeatedly (I think in order to find the bank booth to click on). Sometimes it will find the bank booth to click (but it also takes inhumanely long/looks like a bot movement), sometimes it will just move the camera up and down repeatedly.

EDIT:
ZnTquwc
The up and down camera repeats also if the waypoint/character is outside near the bank south wall.

If it makes a waypoint in the bank (while the character is still walking and the bank is seen in the radar), it often place the waypoint in the north east corner of the bank (near the table), move the camera (to a single POV almost always), then click on the bank booth. Its repeated pattern that happens occasionally, looks funny if the pointer/clicker isnt fast enough to click on the bank booth.

NUvNqfJ
p5dQLd2
These are two points where the bot completely stops working, in addition to experience mentioned above. I think if the character is near the wall (creates a waypoint close to the wall), it stops working

EDIT2: Here is a point where it stops working too.

uFvhlCd

Last edited:
Varrock East is working for me now,
It is mining Iron ore and banking it pretty well.
I will try other locations later today and see how that goes.
(RS3)

I pushed a small update, not sure if it will fix your problem @Moocwa

Awesome. I have been watching it for 5 hours straight. Waypoint to and from the Al kharid mine has been improved, rarely walking into the tanning/smelting/cooking range houses (happen 3 times in 5 hours). Approaching the mine, walking to the outside (on the side) of the mine has been drastically reduce (sometimes happens but MUCH less, about 3 times in the 5 hours if the swift autocorrect doesnt work) Waypoint leaving the bank does are no longer near the river/fence between al and lum that look like a bot/so out of the way. Creating waypoints looks much more fluid and smooth, character dont have much brief walking-stops (walks then stop, 5 secs past, walks and stops, etc). When it successfully click the banks booth, depositing looks great and smooth.

As mentioned, the only issues is when it does the up&down camera thing to click/find the bank. Or when it just completely stops working in certain positions/regions (when manually fixed by creating a waypoint in the bank area, it continues to work as if the freezing didnt happen)

In the past month, mining dawg has GREATLY improved from my perspective

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Awesome. I have been watching it for 5 hours straight. Waypoint to and from the Al kharid mine has been improved, rarely walking into the tanning/smelting/cooking range houses (happen 3 times in 5 hours). Approaching the mine, walking to the outside (on the side) of the mine has been drastically reduce (sometimes happens but MUCH less, about 3 times in the 5 hours if the swift autocorrect doesnt work) Waypoint leaving the bank does are no longer near the river/fence between al and lum that look like a bot/so out of the way. Creating waypoints looks much more fluid and smooth, character dont have much brief walking-stops (walks then stop, 5 secs past, walks and stops, etc). When it successfully click the banks booth, depositing looks great and smooth.

As mentioned, the only issues is when it does the up&down camera thing to click/find the bank. Or when it just completely stops working in certain positions/regions (when manually fixed by creating a waypoint in the bank area, it continues to work as if the freezing didnt happen)

In the past month, mining dawg has GREATLY improved from my perspective
glad to know, i will try to fix the banking completely in next update.

Hey If you pay that noob in the motherload mine 100 gold nugs you can climb the latter and apparently that's a great spot. You should add ladder support!

How about that upper ladder support in motherload mine the one that costs 100 gold nugs to access for the first time. I hear the XP is way greater up there.

How about that upper ladder support in motherload mine the one that costs 100 gold nugs to access for the first time. I hear the XP is way greater up there.
I have been trying to add it, but it is forcing me to have to create a method just for the upper level because the way i interact with the hopper is messed up. The strangest part is that it is not actually "upper" as the plane is still the ground one. So it is kinda an antibot thing jagex put in. I will try to add this later.

Any specific area upstairs you guys want?

@mariogp, working on upper level. It should be in next update! :D

Does this powemine iron in rs3? With action-bar dropping?

I tried it, and found the answer to my question. Quality script m8, much appreciated. It's going smooth. Also used your runespan bot, once again kudos.

Going to Al Kharid mine, gets stuck at the opening. Saves to make new map wapoint ,get stuck in this area.

Happens all the time.

Varrock East, will sometimes make waypoint outside the east fence surrounding the mine. It will walk there and then click on seeable choice of ore.
ow5zono

Last edited:
for rs3 can u add the clan bank?
Clan bank? is that for rimmington? I dont really play rs3.

Going to Al Kharid mine, gets stuck at the opening. Saves to make new map wapoint ,get stuck in this area.

Happens all the time.

Varrock East, will sometimes make waypoint outside the east fence surrounding the mine. It will walk there and then click on seeable choice of ore.
ow5zono

will be fixed in next update.

yea for rimmington
I'd have to look into it, because i have not played rs3 in a while, it involves changing a few things that will hopefully not break anything :p
I will try to add this sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.