Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
No stupid, it doesn't deposit the rockfalls in the ore hopper :p
Just kidding. After the inventory is full, it removes 2 rockfalls when it only needs to remove 1 to advance!
Oh, that is so messed up lol deep.
I don't understand why lol, I csnt really think of a way to fix it, since it is how runemate handles Web navigation

Increasing mouse multiplier to 2.0 in runemate settings greatly speeds things up to be similar to player speeds.

I experienced a bug when/if the wheels break on the washing process, my pay dirt was stuck in the middle. Instead of having the hammer ready in my inventory like I tried to do but it deposits it. My bot did'nt know what to do lol so it ran back to go mine the south east spot. Just wanted to let you know. This bot is still running very smooth in general and is very good xp and gp.

I experienced a bug when/if the wheels break on the washing process, my pay dirt was stuck in the middle. Instead of having the hammer ready in my inventory like I tried to do but it deposits it. My bot did'nt know what to do lol so it ran back to go mine the south east spot. Just wanted to let you know. This bot is still running very smooth in general and is very good xp and gp.
Hmmm I see it searches the box and gets one if it needs to be fixed. It seems to fix it most of the time I am finding but sometimes it jacks up so its good to be in a semi popular world so others can fix it I feel like.

It's basically the Rambo of mining, released with Zeah.

Step 1. Plant nukes on wall.
Step 2. Badass explosions.
Step 3. ?????
Step 4. Profit and like 70k xp/h
The ores you put in the hopper are then noted when you take from from the sack. (no repairs needed here)

Buff to Blast mining on 14 Jan- blast mining is now better XP than mother load mine from levels 70-99.
Also starting at level 80 blast mining is better GP per hour! Which may vary depending on current G.E price of dynamite, or if you gather your own materials to make it.

Last edited:
It's basically the Rambo of mining, released with Zeah.

Step 1. Plant nukes on wall.
Step 2. Badass explosions.
Step 3. ?????
Step 4. Profit and like 70k xp/h
The ores you put in the hopper are then noted when you take from from the sack. (no repairs needed here)

Buff to Blast mining on 14 Jan 16 blast mining is now better XP than mother load mine from levels 70-99.
Also starting at level 80 blast mining is better GP per hour! Which may vary depending on current G.E price of dynamite, or if you gather your own materials to make it.
Wow, this is cool indeed. I could maybe make this a future update, but right now my mining level is much lower than my previous account and i havent been on zeah with it.

Al Kharid no longer works. Bot no long makes waypoint as it enter the city from the mine. Gets stuck near the tanner or gem booth.

Al Kharid no longer works. Bot no long makes waypoint as it enter the city from the mine. Gets stuck near the tanner or gem booth.
I had no idea that i broke al kharid, does this seem to be the only one broken? I will look into this right away.

It will be fixed in next update, along with all the other areas it may have broke.

Hope you bring this script into rs3 we desperately need a mining bot!
Here's the deal :D
I have attempted to bring to RS3 in next update :D
However, there are definitely gonna be some bugs to start, and currently the pickaxe on toolbelt is what is going to be used, if that is not what you use, tell me and i will figure out a fix :D

Varrock West and East doesnt work.
On West, walking back form the mine, to the bank, halfway walking gets stuck/frozen, doesnt work.
On East, after mining til full backpack, doesnt walk back at all, stays right next to rock.

Both set at a radius of 1. West had two rocks. East had the single rock alone.

Last edited:
Varrock West and East doesnt work.
On West, walking back form the mine, to the bank, halfway walking gets stuck/frozen, doesnt work.
On East, after mining til full backpack, doesnt walk back at all, stays right next to rock.

Both set at a radius of 1. West had two rocks. East had the single rock alone.

I pushed a fix yesterday for all of these as it is caused by the same bug as al kharid. Just waiting on executives to pass it

Didn't expect Motherlode mining to be so clean. 5 hours without a single problem. And the feature where it notifies you when people type in chat is the best thing on this website.

Hey guys, I have seen a Null Pointer Exception pretty frequently for this bot, I just want to ask of you guys if you get this error, please leave a comment of where it happens so that i may fix it. :D
Thanks for all the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.