Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
033f5b036d.png

Perfect proggy nonetheless. Good dev <3
Noticed how my profit/h bumped to 184k gp? Don't underestimate falador medium diary! 40k gp/h boost is a lot for no effort! :p
Also, if you need an account to add the mine shortcut in mlm next to bank, let me know.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
033f5b036d.png

Perfect proggy nonetheless. Good dev <3
Noticed how my profit/h bumped to 184k gp? Don't underestimate falador medium diary! 40k gp/h boost is a lot for no effort! :p
Also, if you need an account to add the mine shortcut in mlm next to bank, let me know.
I may be able to handle it on my own because I think I will just make the whole upper level and area. Upper area has not been added in update that will be here soon, neither has shortcut. I will try to add it but i will need to figure out how best to do it, plus that means adding another area on the lower floor. :p
I dont know if the rockfalls in that area are gonna work like the others do. we will see

Last edited:
409a3f4178.jpg

36k xp/h and 228k gp/h from shortcut. It's a 20% increase cuz I'm not a bot. I don't think it's worth adding this shortcut. Focus on the upper level.
If for any reason you want to add it, do it because it's not crowded at all and that it's not a bot hotspot.

P.S.: The bot waits for the message of "ore arrived" after fixing the wheel too. Until it starts moving. I saw someone else do this too. Probably using your bot! haha

P.S.S.: I don't use the west mining spot. it's awful, making me deplete my run energy like crazy. And doesn't re-trigger the run option!

Last edited:
making me deplete my run energy like crazy. And doesn't re-trigger the run option!

I noticed that it doesn't re-trigger tha run option as well but never thought it was an issue since I just toggled it back on lol

After making the bot fix the wheels, it's starting to run out of energy, even when mining south-east.
Took me 25 minutes until I ran out and started walking.
2df7e25e56.png

But how did you manage to make me mine 5-6k exp/h more with the new 0.4.5 update? O.O
The break timer seems to work fine. I set it to 2 minutes. It logged me out and didn't idle like the other bots in runemate.
I guess this is good if I set the timer for 10-15 minutes every hour. Thanks awesomeman!

Last edited:
After making the bot fix the wheels, it's starting to run out of energy, even when mining south-east.
Took me 25 minutes until I ran out and started walking.
2df7e25e56.png

But how did you manage to make me mine 5-6k exp/h more with the new 0.4.5 update? O.O
The break timer seems to work fine. I set it to 2 minutes. It logged me out and didn't idle like the other bots in runemate.
I guess this is good if I set the timer for 10-15 minutes every hour. Thanks awesomeman!
I have never seen the problem with run not being triggered because i had believed that the api for path traversal handled it. What you are saying is that it doesnt trigger run or is it just bad at the timing for triggering it?
Also, the update i just passed, does it still wait for the ore to be in the sack or does it walk there first? (I didnt test it but i tried to add it)

You guys are quick with feedback :D
Wouldnt mind seeing the profit you have gotten!!! 222k/hour adds up :p

I have never seen the problem with run not being triggered because i had believed that the api for path traversal handled it. What you are saying is that it doesnt trigger run or is it just bad at the timing for triggering it?
Also, the update i just passed, does it still wait for the ore to be in the sack or does it walk there first? (I didnt test it but i tried to add it)

You guys are quick with feedback :D
Wouldnt mind seeing the profit you have gotten!!! 222k/hour adds up :p
You're right! It does trigger run after it reaches 100%, I believe Exia had a function to run only when your inventory is light.
So don't worry about it, mlm paths are so short anyway.

And yes, the Ore sack interaction runs like clockwork! Perfectly implemented... and you didn't even have to test it lol

You're right! It does trigger run after it reaches 100%, I believe Exia had a function to run only when your inventory is light.
So don't worry about it, mlm paths are so short anyway.

And yes, the Ore sack interaction runs like clockwork! Perfectly implemented... and you didn't even have to test it lol
I am pushing a fix for the second rockfall in the south east area :D
I believe it should mine the right one now or go through the right place instead of mining the other one every time... :D

upload_2016-7-27_17-46-46.png
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Not even 3 hours in to motherlode mine with my new account and got a pet :D :D :D
Now i definitely need to be careful...
Anyone else gotten anything good?

Hey nice Rock Golum! I just got a bond this evening and I am in the motherload mine, this is pretty cool and your script is excellent as usual.

Last edited:
Adding a break handler is hell ;) Wonder what could be in next update :D :D

It is going to be buggy, so here is how to use it.
1) In first spot put the run time you want the break to start at in the format (HourHour:MinMin) Ex(01:02)
2) In the second spot put the run time you want the break to end in the same format
And there you have it :D
@wizzy Know you wanted this :D

Need a bunch of testing with this!!! It will be in next update :D

upload_2016-7-28_2-11-3.png
Updated UI with what i am using while i sleep :D

Cool update! You know, to save you the headache. Make the break handler fully automatic with 10% penalty to mining speeds. Perfectly fine tradeoff for a clean slick bot that works like magic :)

Another bug, when mlm mining south east. It mines the left rock first cuz it's closer. And then proceeds to mine THE OTHER rock for no reason? :D
Best derp bot ever! <3
d7c936c2ec.jpg

Cool update! You know, to save you the headache. Make the break handler fully automatic with 10% penalty to mining speeds. Perfectly fine tradeoff for a clean slick bot that works like magic :)

Another bug, when mlm mining south east. It mines the left rock first cuz it's closer. And then proceeds to mine THE OTHER rock for no reason? :D
Best derp bot ever! <3
d7c936c2ec.jpg
SO it doesn't mine the rock all the way?

No, it continues as usual to deposit ores after it mines both rockfalls. It happens sometimes, just looks quirky.

No, it continues as usual to deposit ores after it mines both rockfalls. It happens sometimes, just looks quirky.
Wait, you have gotten me confused sorry. It doesn't mine and it just clears the Rockfalls then deposits or what?

No stupid, it doesn't deposit the rockfalls in the ore hopper :p
Just kidding. After the inventory is full, it removes 2 rockfalls when it only needs to remove 1 to advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.