Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Cursed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great anti-pk feature in the bot, would be great if you could add a function of talking to the banker at the Daemonheim bank as it allows quick restoration of health without consumption of food and it's free. This would allow the character to collect cursed in a new world with full health in the event a pker appears again, thanks!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Great anti-pk feature in the bot, would be great if you could add a function of talking to the banker at the Daemonheim bank as it allows quick restoration of health without consumption of food and it's free. This would allow the character to collect cursed in a new world with full health in the event a pker appears again, thanks!
I think I do wait at a bank if it's below a certain health.

I just think it's a little repetitive that's all.
You're not wrong. But going to a farther one isn't really what I'd do :p

Yes, but talking to the banker allows instant restoration to full health which would save alot of time. Hope that can be implemented in the future, thanks!
Oh, I didn't know you had to talk to him.

sometimes when the bot tries to bank with row at varrock west bank, it gets stuck at solomon's store cause it clicked by accident, i forgot to take a screenshot but basicly its mostly because of the camera angle and it clicks on the solomon store elephant sometimes thaat is

sometimes when the bot tries to bank with row at varrock west bank, it gets stuck at solomon's store cause it clicked by accident, i forgot to take a screenshot but basicly its mostly because of the camera angle and it clicks on the solomon store elephant sometimes thaat is
I get the same issue with Ring of wealth when teleporting to GE

I get the same issue with Ring of wealth when teleporting to GE
I have seen this happen, I'll add a fix today. Currently have class.

You're not wrong. But going to a farther one isn't really what I'd do :p

Oh, I didn't know you had to talk to him.
Yes, it was something I discovered randomly because I had no food on my noob acc lol. Another thing to note is when the wisps are gathered far away from the rift, nearer towards the greater demons or the ankous at the other end, the character just stands in the middle and does nothing. Appreciate if there could be a quick fix for this as it would be quite obvious the character is botting if it keeps going back to a certain spot but does not harvest any due to the wisps being too far away, thanks!

Just a quick bug report: (Bare in mind it's been running 18hours straight and i've not had any other issues)

: Accidentally clicks on the solomons store when trying to bank at varrock big bank as it tries to bank when running towards the bank. Causes the bot to get stuck on the interface. (Kinda thought interface handler would close this)

Thanks,

Ash

Just a quick bug report: (Bare in mind it's been running 18hours straight and i've not had any other issues)

: Accidentally clicks on the solomons store when trying to bank at varrock big bank as it tries to bank when running towards the bank. Causes the bot to get stuck on the interface. (Kinda thought interface handler would close this)

Thanks,

Ash
Sorry it's been so long. Idk why I swear I don't get notified sometimes. This thread has been relatively quiet. I'll add a failsafe for the solomons store bug. Thanks for the patience.

What would cause the bot to log out as soon as it has logged into a world? I have tried starting at Edgeville, Wildy loadstone, and at cursed energy but it continues to log out of rs as soon as it has logged into a world.

I tried other bots and was successful.

What would cause the bot to log out as soon as it has logged into a world? I have tried starting at Edgeville, Wildy loadstone, and at cursed energy but it continues to log out of rs as soon as it has logged into a world.

I tried other bots and was successful.
If you don't have the required item in your bank.

It was logging out after it clicked "Play" on multiple accounts. I waited all day and tried again, now it is working again. I always make sure I have over 100 Glory's before starting.

It was logging out after it clicked "Play" on multiple accounts. I waited all day and tried again, now it is working again. I always make sure I have over 100 Glory's before starting.
Wtf, that's a wierd bug! Glad it's working again!

Are there specific graphic/client/ui specs needed to make the Bot not get stuck doing the simplest things like converting energy or equipping/unequipping the ring of kinship? Don't understand why paid divination script doesn't work as well as any free one.

Are there specific graphic/client/ui specs needed to make the Bot not get stuck doing the simplest things like converting energy or equipping/unequipping the ring of kinship? Don't understand why paid divination script doesn't work as well as any free one.
You should just need to select ring of kinship in the ui and harvest. Also enter a number of energy to bank at. I used to use this part of the bot and it worked

It seemed to mainly have issues with where things were in the interface (sometimes will misclick ring and get part interface stuck over where it's trying to click) After rearragnging a few things 6 hrs in it seemed to go smoother. Was stuck when I woke up trying to get onto boat, but that happened 12 hrs in so cant complain.

i had amulet of glory weared on, i was under attack it dident teleport me ot sure why?

It harvests then goes to the energy rift and rleases like 5 or 6 then shoots back to harvest more :S

Status
Not open for further replies.