Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Cursed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
i had amulet of glory weared on, i was under attack it dident teleport me ot sure why?

It harvests then goes to the energy rift and rleases like 5 or 6 then shoots back to harvest more :S
Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone else having this issue?

im using a fixed screen now,,, harvesting and releasing in the rift seems good. ust waiting to see if it wil teleport if i get pked, I would like it if you did teamview and u can watch it on my pc its all set up.

Currently, have an issue where the bot uses ring of kinship to tele to Daemonheim and then gets stuck at the banker. It opens the bank interface the first try then continues to click on the banker through the bank screen.

Throws information:
Took more than 10 attempts, turning Camera
Opening Bank(11)

And repeats over and over.

Edit: Fixed it. Only seems to happen in Legacy Interface mode.

Last edited:
works well, one suggestion i have though. after teleporting from pkers, have it go into bank to heal up instead of teleporting right back to wisps. i am using glory if that matters

works well, one suggestion i have though. after teleporting from pkers, have it go into bank to heal up instead of teleporting right back to wisps. i am using glory if that matters
I tried to add this, i'll see what i did wrong.

Whenever this script uses a Ring of wealth to teleport it causes "an unhandled error" and completely stops functioning, this started for me today. Any suggestions?

Whenever this script uses a Ring of wealth to teleport it causes "an unhandled error" and completely stops functioning, this started for me today. Any suggestions?
I'll check out the error. thanks for notifying me.

Extremely inneficient. Bot deposits 1-2 memories then tries to harvest more. Never ending slow cycle. Fix this please.

Extremely inneficient. Bot deposits 1-2 memories then tries to harvest more. Never ending slow cycle. Fix this please.
Strange bug. I'll check out the delay after i'm back from class.

ion

so anyone is running this successfully ? last time i've tried it only made like 2k/h

Status
Not open for further replies.