Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Cursed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is it possible to either make a bot or add a feature to awesome cursed that banks at mobilising armies and converts cursed energy at that crater? This would be helpful for salvaging extra money as when the bot teleports due to PKers it banks the memories which add up to a lot of extra cursed energy over time, however doing all of the cursed memories which could total into 1000s could take quite a while.
lol that'd be sick. one of my bots had 100k+ in memories xD

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hi, is it possible to either make a bot or add a feature to awesome cursed that banks at mobilising armies and converts cursed energy at that crater? This would be helpful for salvaging extra money as when the bot teleports due to PKers it banks the memories which add up to a lot of extra cursed energy over time, however doing all of the cursed memories which could total into 1000s could take quite a while.
Ill see about adding something to get rid of unused yes.

Bot is having the same issue like few other div scripts with cursed energy, that is while harvesting it goes way too south and if you have a low lvl account it gets 1shot by the demons, overall seems nice and smooth so far...

Bot is having the same issue like few other div scripts with cursed energy, that is while harvesting it goes way too south and if you have a low lvl account it gets 1shot by the demons, overall seems nice and smooth so far...
I tried to make the area too small that the player doesn't go down south...

Another thing, bot stops randomly at arouund this time shown on the ss (dont know if it is always this time or it was mayube for a break) but then never logs back in and shows instead Walking to wisp (xxx) where it says what it is currently doing.
Screenshot
Had to log back in reset everything so it works again, even on lobby it wasnt using the "lobby handler"

Dont know if was maybe a bug from the client aswell im not an expert :D

Something else i noticed is that the bot sometimes withdraws all but 1 ROWs and goes to wildy loadstone without banking 1st and bringing just 1 instead

Another thing, bot stops randomly at arouund this time shown on the ss (dont know if it is always this time or it was mayube for a break) but then never logs back in and shows instead Walking to wisp (xxx) where it says what it is currently doing.
Screenshot
Had to log back in reset everything so it works again, even on lobby it wasnt using the "lobby handler"

Dont know if was maybe a bug from the client aswell im not an expert :D

Something else i noticed is that the bot sometimes withdraws all but 1 ROWs and goes to wildy loadstone without banking 1st and bringing just 1 instead
Do you recommend this bot or Qos's cursed energy bot? I'm looking to get into goldfarming again soon, and am just asking your opinion. I'll try both for sure (5 accs on this bot, 5 accs on Qos's bot, and then will compare), but just asking your preference

Do you recommend this bot or Qos's cursed energy bot? I'm looking to get into goldfarming again soon, and am just asking your opinion. I'll try both for sure (5 accs on this bot, 5 accs on Qos's bot, and then will compare), but just asking your preference

Its kinda rude to ask wich1's bot is on 1 of the 2 thread about their bot imo...but concerning the bots im still using 2 + 2 to decide myself, Qo's and awesome's both still have some issues here and there tbh id say they both on the same scale roughly, maybe awesome's is slightly better due to more features and less bugs and more informations while you bot.
But i prefer Qos' settings when your starting the bot better.
That being said i think in both bots i think i died more to the demons in there than pkers xD

(im using low lvl accs)

Its kinda rude to ask wich1's bot is on 1 of the 2 thread about their bot imo...but concerning the bots im still using 2 + 2 to decide myself, Qo's and awesome's both still have some issues here and there tbh id say they both on the same scale roughly, maybe awesome's is slightly better due to more features and less bugs and more informations while you bot.
That being said i think in both bots i think i died more to the demons in there than pkers xD

(im using low lvl accs)
Aight, thanks. I'm personally going to bot 5 accs on this one and 5 accs on Qos's bot at the same time. I'll then compare the gp earned, time till ban, features, etc so yea.

Thanks again mate.

(im using low lvl accs)
I suggest using glories! :)
But I'm gonna work on this soon. Was making a hawt fighting bot and made huge progress today.

Post the data when you're done on the "irl gp" thread, I want to compare both of the divination bots to my own bot.
Sure np. I'll try to bot all 10 on the same IP so everythings the same. I might have to use 2 PC's tho cuz I don't know if I can handle 10 anymore.

Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB HYBRID, 450D ATX Mid Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Canada

How many do you think I can run? I remember doing 14 once but thats osrs I think. When I used to gold farm few months ago, I used to do cursed with 5 bots.

@awesome123man your bot is amazing , one of the bests , let 2 account overnight (that is not the first time) but one runned out on some sort of bug i think, it did logged off (idk why) and the login handler didn't popped up nor the bot stopped. Soo the instance stayed stuck for 5 hours. I tried to login after it on the same cliente and was sucessufull

Also recent issue i found is that it goes way to the east whers demons and when it gets attacked by them camea keeps spining arround

@awesome123man your bot is amazing , one of the bests , let 2 account overnight (that is not the first time) but one runned out on some sort of bug i think, it did logged off (idk why) and the login handler didn't popped up nor the bot stopped. Soo the instance stayed stuck for 5 hours. I tried to login after it on the same cliente and was sucessufull
Hmmm. Can you find the log for that bug and send it to me?

Also recent issue i found is that it goes way to the east whers demons and when it gets attacked by them camea keeps spining arround
Hmmm, is that when it walks to the cursed area or when it is harvesting

When it harvests thers a wisp that is far to the eeast sometimes, same goes for the south ones

Also dont know if its possible to do this i m pretty sure the bot detects magers/rangers that are about to attack it and teles away but it doesnt seem to detect skulled meleers pures that try to 1shot you with maul, dont know if there is a possible fix of some kind to detect that he has targeted you and tele away

RuneMate Staff
A couple of things I've noticed:

Sometimes gets stuck scrolling through the world list when attempting to hop worlds. It will scroll outside of the world list, zooming in your "view" on your character really close, instead of scrolling through the list. The view is then stuck zoomed in really close and the bot struggles to see the bank or NPC to retrieve the Ring of Kinship.

Occasionally has been stuck at the Daemonheim bank trying to click on the bank when the camera view has been directly on top of the character - like a top down view.

Edit: I've since found a "lock zoom" option within the settings. I've enabled this and will see if it helps.

Sure np. I'll try to bot all 10 on the same IP so everythings the same. I might have to use 2 PC's tho cuz I don't know if I can handle 10 anymore.

Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB HYBRID, 450D ATX Mid Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Canada

How many do you think I can run? I remember doing 14 once but thats osrs I think. When I used to gold farm few months ago, I used to do cursed with 5 bots.

You should be able to run 10, though it'll be laggy.

That reminds me, being unable to play games while goldfarming was one of the major reasons I got into visual novels (due to their low CPU usage).

Status
Not open for further replies.