Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Cursed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I just tested it. I had 160 energies. i attacked my bot with another account it teled and changed world and tele back to wild. No banking.
Hmmm, I am considering removing this bot from the store until I can fix this up...

The following are logs from me trying to open a second instance of your bot. Also, it charged me for 2 hours when it didn't work or even connect to the client and crashed Spectre within a minute.

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at X\RuneMate\logs\06-08  18-39-33 - Awesome Cursed.txt
00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.daugherty2016.bots.AwesomeDivination.AwesomeDivination.final(rm.entrypoint:77)
    at com.daugherty2016.bots.AwesomeDivination.AwesomeDivination.onStart(rm.entrypoint:72)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(cxa:3074)
    at nul.IIiIiiiIiIIii.run(mdc:100)

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at X\RuneMate\logs\06-08  12-14-46 - Awesome Cursed.txt
00:00:00 DEBUG    [WebServices] New session created!
00:00:00 DEBUG    Interface Closer - Treasure Hunter Chest has been activated!
00:10:34 DEBUG    Interface Closer - Task Complete has been activated!
00:46:04 DEBUG    Interface Closer - Task Complete has been activated!
01:55:55 DEBUG    Interface Closer - World Map has been activated!
05:48:56 DEBUG    Interface Closer - World Map has been activated!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
    at robot.IIiIIiiIII.this(p)
    at robot.iiIiiIIIiI.this(b:67)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.LoopingThread.run(iab:187)
Code:
    at com.daugherty2016.bots.AwesomeDivination.AwesomeDivination.final(rm.entrypoint:77)
    at com.daugherty2016.bots.AwesomeDivination.AwesomeDivination.onStart(rm.entrypoint:72)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.super(cxa:22045)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Also encountered a bug/user error. If the bank window covers the lodestone button on the minimap the bot will just sit constantly right clicking the bank window which is overlayed on top of the minimap. Seems like this could be fixed by closing the bank window after done banking.
http://i.imgur.com/Vkx4Cy8.png
Vkx4Cy8.png

Last edited:
The following are logs from me trying to open a second instance of your bot. Also, it charged me for 2 hours when it didn't work or even connect to the client and crashed Spectre within a minute.

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at X\RuneMate\logs\06-08  18-39-33 - Awesome Cursed.txt
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(cxa:3074)
    at nul.IIiIiiiIiIIii.run(mdc:100)

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at X\RuneMate\logs\06-08  12-14-46 - Awesome Cursed.txt
00:00:00 DEBUG    [WebServices] New session created!
00:00:00 DEBUG    Interface Closer - Treasure Hunter Chest has been activated!
00:10:34 DEBUG    Interface Closer - Task Complete has been activated!
00:46:04 DEBUG    Interface Closer - Task Complete has been activated!
01:55:55 DEBUG    Interface Closer - World Map has been activated!
05:48:56 DEBUG    Interface Closer - World Map has been activated!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
    at robot.IIiIIiiIII.this(p)
    at robot.iiIiiIIIiI.this(b:67)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.LoopingThread.run(iab:187)
Code:
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.super(cxa:22045)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Also encountered a bug/user error. If the bank window covers the lodestone button on the minimap the bot will just sit constantly right clicking the bank window which is overlayed on top of the minimap. Seems like this could be fixed by closing the bank window after done banking.
http://i.imgur.com/Vkx4Cy8.png
Vkx4Cy8.png
I may attempt to rewrite this bot as botting Rs3 cursed energy for bonds and such may soon be something I will be doing again. Recently I have only botted osrs.

Everytime I start it, I get a error saying bot failed to start. And it also still takes the 0.05 each time it crashes. Without even fully running

Reactions: Led
Everytime I start it, I get a error saying bot failed to start. And it also still takes the 0.05 each time it crashes. Without even fully running
If it happens every time I will refund you and remove the bot from the store if someone else reports it too

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.