Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Cursed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so anyone is running this successfully ? last time i've tried it only made like 2k/h
It currently has a bug that is resulting in much less cursed per hour. It gathers a full inventory of memories, goes to deposit memories in rift, deposits 1-5 memories then tries to harvest more memories. It does this until it's time to bank, resulting in MUCH slower cursed per hour.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
so anyone is running this successfully ? last time i've tried it only made like 2k/h
If you have an issue post what you think it is, I also do refunds ...

It currently has a bug that is resulting in much less cursed per hour. It gathers a full inventory of memories, goes to deposit memories in rift, deposits 1-5 memories then tries to harvest more memories. It does this until it's time to bank, resulting in MUCH slower cursed per hour.
Ill push an update to fix it.

ion

whats the best interface for this bot ? there is no guide on how to set it up :(

whats the best interface for this bot ? there is no guide on how to set it up :(
I don't even know how to change it very well. The less interfaces the better

i think i figured something that you should know, your anti pker is a bit fucked up. everytime that it detects a ''pker'' the bug that you only convert 3 - 4 memories then harvest again happens. @awesome123man

i think i figured something that you should know, your anti pker is a bit fucked up. everytime that it detects a ''pker'' the bug that you only convert 3 - 4 memories then harvest again happens. @awesome123man
So wait, when it thinks there is a pker. Which there isn't, it causes it to stop converting and go back to harvesting?

it detects a guy that are attackable (vise-versa) when this happens the bot freaks out. When going to convert memories into energy the bot will spam convert to energy , and after 5 - 6 memories, it'll back to harvest.

also has noticed that the bot gets stuck at edge after being killed. it can't recognize the ring of wealth (i think cuz after i equiped it the bot resumed)

it detects a guy that are attackable (vise-versa) when this happens the bot freaks out. When going to convert memories into energy the bot will spam convert to energy , and after 5 - 6 memories, it'll back to harvest.

also has noticed that the bot gets stuck at edge after being killed. it can't recognize the ring of wealth (i think cuz after i equiped it the bot resumed)
Wierd. Consider using glory instead for now. About the antipk, there is a bug with detecting a pker because when a person logs in, runemate thinks they have a skull for a split second. So the reason it stops converting is because I added a small fix that tries to keep you from teleporting if they are not actually a pker. It's a bit hard to explain.

i think you should consider switching to teleport at x hp not when theres someone attacking someone else. Idk if its your script or its not , but when you attack a guy in the wild (90% of bots) will tele out in the exactly moment you attack. (also happens with other people on the same combat level)

i think you should consider switching to teleport at x hp not when theres someone attacking someone else. Idk if its your script or its not , but when you attack a guy in the wild (90% of bots) will tele out in the exactly moment you attack. (also happens with other people on the same combat level)
Yeah. I'll try to find a way to fix this but right now it appear when a player logs in, runemate thinks they have a skull for a second which throws off my antipk.

sometimes it worldhops to f2p worlds and you have lvl 5 div.. :/ otherwise great bot
It's so wierd, i need to check but i think it is a bug with part of the runemate API. Thanks for notifying me :) I'll check it out tomorrow, im off to bed.

It's so wierd, i need to check but i think it is a bug with part of the runemate API. Thanks for notifying me :) I'll check it out tomorrow, im off to bed.
also for me it gets stuck alot when its trying to worldhop pressing the worldmap icon seems to be the thing it has a hard time with.

Status
Not open for further replies.