Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Cursed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried this bot, seems fast and quite efficient, but it only deposits like 4-5 memories then it goes back to the wisps..
This severely hurts the energy/hr

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Just tried this bot, seems fast and quite efficient, but it only deposits like 4-5 memories then it goes back to the wisps..
This severely hurts the energy/hr
I've been searching for the cause

Fix incoming i hope. I couldnt test it very much, but the problem is caused by my pker detection. There is some wierd bug happening currently that I can not seem to find a good fix for, but I tried something so hopefully when the update gets passed it will be perfect :p

For some reason sometimes i start it and start having spike after few hours then runescape error close the game, it's not my PC since i have a very good pc and havnt got that kind of problem using other script

awesome the bug with pkers are fixed with this update?
Should be, if not tell me. And I'll fix it and refund you

For some reason sometimes i start it and start having spike after few hours then runescape error close the game, it's not my PC since i have a very good pc and havnt got that kind of problem using other script
Hmmm, I don't know why... I haven't been testing this bot recently

That would be pretty nice since i lost 2 night with 2 accounts running and at the morning they were crash and didnt give much productions

That would be pretty nice since i lost 2 night with 2 accounts running and at the morning they were crash and didnt give much productions
So runescape crashed or runemate?

Status
Not open for further replies.