Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Cursed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time using an Awesome bot (Prime loyalty lolol) but only have a free to play account. Few things I noticed. 1) You have to have wilderness volcano loadstone unlocked or the bot freezes on Teleporting to Wilderness Volcano. 2) PK safety feature seems broken as my bot died everytime he got jumped. No biggie but problem 3) RS3 crashed but the bot kept running thus charging. All other bots I've used cut off if the game crashes :S

Here's what I did: Told it to bank every 1k energies, was in a world of 15 players. With a runtime of 9 hours (not sure what time the game crashed but I know it ran at least 7) it only managed to pull 4k energies. World Hopping wasn't disabled.

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
First time using an Awesome bot (Prime loyalty lolol) but only have a free to play account. Few things I noticed. 1) You have to have wilderness volcano loadstone unlocked or the bot freezes on Teleporting to Wilderness Volcano. 2) PK safety feature seems broken as my bot died everytime he got jumped. No biggie but problem 3) RS3 crashed but the bot kept running thus charging. All other bots I've used cut off if the game crashes :S

Here's what I did: Told it to bank every 1k energies, was in a world of 15 players. With a runtime of 9 hours (not sure what time the game crashed but I know it ran at least 7) it only managed to pull 4k energies. World Hopping wasn't disabled.
Was this f2p or p2p? I can try to test this out, I tried to fix the antipk a while back as it was thinking there was a pker when there wasn't.

It was in f2p. It got me up to level 5 divination though very quickly :) Just looked at the death log and noticed I was dead 3 times before I had even botted for 20 mins so I hopped worlds then let it fly. Based on people saying they get 1-2k an hour, can only assumed I died a lot more but the game crashed so the death count wasn't in the client :(

It was in f2p. It got me up to level 5 divination though very quickly :) Just looked at the death log and noticed I was dead 3 times before I had even botted for 20 mins so I hopped worlds then let it fly. Based on people saying they get 1-2k an hour, can only assumed I died a lot more but the game crashed so the death count wasn't in the client :(
Well f2p anti pk is super hard to do, as you can't Insta teleport

All good. I was just shocked I was getting PK'd in worlds that had 15 people xD Figured at least 13 would be at the GE. I'll give the member version a shot since I upgraded it.

All good. I was just shocked I was getting PK'd in worlds that had 15 people xD Figured at least 13 would be at the GE. I'll give the member version a shot since I upgraded it.
Ok, if you find any bugs please tell me! I haven't used this bot in a while as I focus on OSRS

I focus on OSRS so I know the feels. Sadly have gotten banned super fast on there trying skill bots thus going to RS3 to try and thrive :D

RuneMate Staff
@awesome123man

Bot was stuck after teleporting to Edgeville loadstone.

Died 3 times to the unicorns :p

Status was "Walking to Volcano"

Once I manually moved my character towards the volcano, it carried on fine.

upload_2017-5-15_20-1-24.png

RuneMate Staff
@awesome123man

Bot is getting stuck trying to destroy an item.

It continues to click the item as if to redeem it, until I manually destroy it.

Unsure if this is bot or client related though.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 232.png
    232.png
    211.3 KB · Views: 4
@awesome123man

Bot is getting stuck trying to destroy an item.

It continues to click the item as if to redeem it, until I manually destroy it.

Unsure if this is bot or client related though.
Definitely not mine... If it gets stuck trying it's a bug with the unexpected item handler. What does it need to do to successfully use or destroy the item? Which is more ideal for the user?

RuneMate Staff
Well unfortunately my 4x accounts using this bot were banned :p

Not complaining, I knew this was a risk of botting such a high risk activity.

I think the few of them being stuck for hours on end trying to claim the key tokens would have contributed, along with running them approx 18 hours a day.

Still an awesome bot - very stable and efficient - just bad luck on my part ;)

Well unfortunately my 4x accounts using this bot were banned :p

Not complaining, I knew this was a risk of botting such a high risk activity.

I think the few of them being stuck for hours on end trying to claim the key tokens would have contributed, along with running them approx 18 hours a day.

Still an awesome bot - very stable and efficient - just bad luck on my part ;)
There appears to be a banwave today. 24 of my bots got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.