Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i lived there i love the cold. Well never know if they have a few third shift workers just banning people for botting and RWT cause they can sure afford them.
The trick is to go 24/7 with no breaks

The trick is to go 24/7 with no breaks

Yea suprisingly it works for most people, wonder why. Saw someone else go for more than 14+ hours with a fresh account. My brother botted 16+ hours, and it took RS longer than a month to ban (F2P) as well.

I wish i lived there i love the cold. Well never know if they have a few third shift workers just banning people for botting and RWT cause they can sure afford them.
i only had one acccount banned and that was because i left it running 24/7 for over a week straight haha.

Blazin all them herbs
So how do i get this to actually work? Only option for location i see is for Ape Atoll.. I am at tree gnome stronghold agility course with no option for this nor does the bot do anything but sit there..?

RS3

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
So how do i get this to actually work? Only option for location i see is for Ape Atoll.. I am at tree gnome stronghold agility course with no option for this nor does the bot do anything but sit there..?

RS3
I must have missed adding it to rs3.

I could not get it to start as it would immediately crash.

Attachments

• 02-08 09-55-06 - Regal Agility.txt
    1 KB · Views: 0
  • 02-08 09-55-22 - Regal Agility.txt
    794 bytes · Views: 0
Hiya,
I was wondering If I could get $0.45 (launched it 9 times) returned back to me, It was crashing on launch and It wouldn't let me run the script on OSRS (kept trying to troubleshoot the issue, but kept crashing)

easily triggered ✌
Hiya,
I was wondering If I could get $0.45 (launched it 9 times) returned back to me, It was crashing on launch and It wouldn't let me run the script on OSRS (kept trying to troubleshoot the issue, but kept crashing)
User error. OSRS support is down.

Oldschool is down for maintenance. Please do not use it until further notice.

User error. OSRS support is down.
I mean there was no clear indication that OSRS support was down. I was botting with another bot just before using Regal Agility with no issues. It could be user error, but I assumed that something was wrong with my client/runemate so I decided to troubleshoot. Not sure why I can't get a refund? :/

easily triggered ✌

I mean there was no clear indication that OSRS support was down. I was botting with another bot just before using Regal Agility with no issues.
rYFrhh9.png

rYFrhh9.png

Odd, apologies I guess - I literally used another script like for two hours straight before the update. Oh well.

yeah, i'm disappointed in Squidl's response and i just came here to see wtf was up with the bot as well...

hey awesome and fast bot, only issue I see is that sometimes in seers village it doesn't pick up marks

Status
Not open for further replies.