Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What antiban? I already have basically everything antiban wise added that i plan to... Explain.
for example on the varrock rooftop the camera turns after a action. a real life player would turn the camera before the action. its just a tip nothing to complain about the bot.

for example on the varrock rooftop the camera turns after a action. a real life player would turn the camera before the action. its just a tip nothing to complain about the bot.

If we're being realistic, I'd say its hard to generalize when to turn the camera, every player is different.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
If we're being realistic, I'd say its hard to generalize when to turn the camera, every player is different.
Next update should add any missing camera turns/hovering of the next obstacle :) Along with fix a bug with the itemtracker causing potentiall crashes :)

It gets stuck in Pollinivech course. It will click inside the building and then doesn't know how to get back on the course. Only ran a few laps then got stuck for 2 hours. -0.10 cents. Logs attached.

Attachments

• 01-25 15-29-13 - Regal Agility.txt
    686.7 KB · Views: 1
It gets stuck in Pollinivech course. It will click inside the building and then doesn't know how to get back on the course. Only ran a few laps then got stuck for 2 hours. -0.10 cents. Logs attached.
Can you let me borrow an account in the morning? It's 12:04 am right now, and i'm tired asf.

Not sure why as it was perfectly fine yesterday but rn it seems to hit an unhandled error for me every few minutes in Canifis, and immediately hits it if I try to turn on alching

Noticeably F.A.T.
I know I hit you up on discord awesomeman, but let me tell you.
5/5 all day long baby. Can't go wrong with this bot in seers. finished my graceful + 60-66 so far. Going til 76 thanks a lot brother for always working hard.

I know I hit you up on discord awesomeman, but let me tell you.
5/5 all day long baby. Can't go wrong with this bot in seers. finished my graceful + 60-66 so far. Going til 76 thanks a lot brother for always working hard.

In one go? That is risky o_O

Not sure why as it was perfectly fine yesterday but rn it seems to hit an unhandled error for me every few minutes in Canifis, and immediately hits it if I try to turn on alching

seems to be with all the Regal Bots
Yeah, i fucked up the new ui of all regal bots. Please take it easy on them, fixes are trying to be made, but the problem is even though the bot works on my computer locally, but from the store, it has all kinda of new issues. I'm working on it! Hopefully an executive can push them through as the potential fixes are in the queue just waiting approval.

The wilderness course clicks on the stepping stones repeatedly, even after the character has began crossing, then often repeats the stepping stones when it has already been completed on that run. Perhaps consider adding a wait function in the code once the character has begun stepping stones so there aren't unnecessary clicks. The other courses I've tried seem to work well.

The wilderness course clicks on the stepping stones repeatedly, even after the character has began crossing, then often repeats the stepping stones when it has already been completed on that run. Perhaps consider adding a wait function in the code once the character has begun stepping stones so there aren't unnecessary clicks. The other courses I've tried seem to work well.
Yeah it's because of the way the character animates on that obstacle, it's not continuous which throws off my bot. I'll add a fix when i test it there.

Bot is up and running again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.