Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@awesome123man it is time.. 1 to 99 agility in 1 go
No, dont!!! I just got 2 day banned ;(
There is a chance it is from a shitty bot i made on the fly for myself bugging out, but idk... I got banned today and that happened yesterday... I also botted agility last night at canifis for 1h 45mins xD

There is a chance it is from a shitty bot i made on the fly for myself bugging out, but idk... I got banned today and that happened yesterday... I also botted agility last night at canifis for 1h 45mins xD
Maybe their detection system ignores people who bot for 40 hours + straight though

I did 1 to 99 fetching straight as well and still no ban

Which course? Screenshot the roof and the mark spot and i'll figure it out... Thanks
@Sh4dows I'm using canifis right now and there is no bug for me with clicking the obstacle while doing it... Can you send me a recording or something? It is possible that your playersense happens to be screwing it up... If you want you can remove that rs account from runemate and re-add it, and i believe it resets the playersense...
Somehow it fixed itself.

Which course? Screenshot the roof and the mark spot and i'll figure it out... Thanks
@Sh4dows I'm using canifis right now and there is no bug for me with clicking the obstacle while doing it... Can you send me a recording or something? It is possible that your playersense happens to be screwing it up... If you want you can remove that rs account from runemate and re-add it, and i believe it resets the playersense...
Hey, its the seers coarse. Its the third roof after the balance rope. the marks spawn right to the left after you get off the rope.

I used to for 6 hours two days ago...3 hours 3/4 hour break and then another 3 hours later but you guys are getting banned from 2 hours? i did have someone bot check me tho asking my lvl fucking hate those people.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I used to for 6 hours two days ago...3 hours 3/4 hour break and then another 3 hours later but you guys are getting banned from 2 hours? i did have someone bot check me tho asking my lvl fucking hate those people.
Honestly i think it was the bug i ran into with a small bot i made for ploughing in zeah xD It was spamming the plough that was not in the right spot xD
but only like 15x before i caught it. Update for Wilderness is coming that will fix bugs and speed it up drasstically thanks to @swedens

Someone hit me up with a acc offer to fix seers if you want the mark bug fixed. I cant fix it right now. :(

I also just got a 2 day ban after using this. Uninstalled runemate. no more.

did you only do agility that day? i did a few quests i needed done after i got another piece of graceful
Nope I pked, farmed, did herblore, and merched also. Im really good about only botting for like 1 hr or 2 hrs max at a time. but i guess they caught me. Thing is, I logged into rs a minute ago on the account, but like 20 seconds later it said connection lost and then told me i was banned.

Nope I pked, farmed, did herblore, and merched also. Im really good about only botting for like 1 hr or 2 hrs max at a time. but i guess they caught me. Thing is, I logged into rs a minute ago on the account, but like 20 seconds later it said connection lost and then told me i was banned.
this your first ban?

hey 123man, my bot always auto stops cuz of out of food, but i dont lose ant HP at all, whats going on?

9AM-5PM London Time. Sounds like you bot during their hours lol.
nah im in alaska. so they sleep while i bot : )

hey 123man, my bot always auto stops cuz of out of food, but i dont lose ant HP at all, whats going on?
pretty sure you just need to keep a few pieces of food in your invent. it wont eat them, its just in case it needs them it likes them there i think. I had same problem the one time i didnt have any in my inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.