Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
something is wrong with the script it do 2-3 laps then stops and stuck at walking to rough wall happened for me in alkharid and draynor village
and i must reset the bot to make it work again ?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
something is wrong with the script it do 2-3 laps then stops and stuck at walking to rough wall happened for me in alkharid and draynor village
and i must reset the bot to make it work again ?
Send me the logs (Help -> View logs)

Hey @awesome123man , unsure what happened but Regal Agility stopped running after 7 minutes. Was running smoothly at Canifis. Logs are attached. I want to know what happened and seeking for a refund mate.

Attachments

• 02-25 08-03-29 - Regal Agility.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I think this bot is clicking outside the edges of the screen at seers. i saw multiple times where it wouldnt show a red X but went ahead and ran the course.

I think this bot is clicking outside the edges of the screen at seers. i saw multiple times where it wouldnt show a red X but went ahead and ran the course.
I'm a bit confused. The bot cant click outside the edge xD

Iv seen it click on the very edge of the screen where only half of the X shows up. It would literally turn the camera then go right into the agility spot and engage without any X showing up how is that explainable? The only way to prove this is video recording and im not willing to do this for a bot site.

Iv seen it click on the very edge of the screen where only half of the X shows up. It would literally turn the camera then go right into the agility spot and engage without any X showing up how is that explainable? The only way to prove this is video recording and im not willing to do this for a bot site.
Okk yeah i get what you are saying. Ive seen this happen but it's not in my control really. And i doubt it is truely off screen as i dont think runemate can do that.

Hey man I've been running to the same issue today, the bot keeps randomly stopping with the error message claiming "Ran out of food", when I'm not actually using any food whatsoever

Here's the latest log where I ran into the issue. It seems to happen almost completely randomly as it isn't triggered by failing an obstacle

Strange, that log file seems to have cut short. Here's another one from today with the same issue. Hopefully you can solve it out

Attachments

• 02-27 15-00-11 - Regal Agility.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 02-27 15-00-11 - Regal Agility.txt
    477.1 KB · Views: 0
Hey man I've been running to the same issue today, the bot keeps randomly stopping with the error message claiming "Ran out of food", when I'm not actually using any food whatsoever

Here's the latest log where I ran into the issue. It seems to happen almost completely randomly as it isn't triggered by failing an obstacle

Strange, that log file seems to have cut short. Here's another one from today with the same issue. Hopefully you can solve it out
Bring a piece of food to fix it

hello, its working perfectly but i've noticed something it always have the same camera when going to the agility course ( for example when it climbs the tree in canifis it will always have the same camera) i think it increases ban rate because who will have the same camera screen for each lap)

Status
Not open for further replies.