Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polly course still get stuck in same spot when it misclicks inside building right before the climb wall obstacle to get to roof with the village. Logs attached

Attachments

• 01-29 07-47-15 - Regal Agility.txt
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 2
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Polly course still get stuck in same spot when it misclicks inside building right before the climb wall obstacle to get to roof with the village. Logs attached
Yeah I need to fix that. The rough wall has a terrible click box so runemate has trouble with it

The bot gets stuck every single time on the seers agility course after the tightrope walk from the Pub. "hovering gap" is what the client freezes on.

The bot gets stuck every single time on the seers agility course after the tightrope walk from the Pub. "hovering gap" is what the client freezes on.
I hear, it must have been my attempt to fix the seers mark of grace bug, i'll put it back to how it was when it worked until i get get an account to properly fix it :)

No rs3 locations work, only ape atoll is available in the selection screen. wasted 15 cents trying to get it to work.

Trying to leave a review but apparently can't...anyway, great bot! Really enjoying it so far. I typically don't pay for bots as a rule but after reading some of the reviews (totally justified btw) you convinced me to give you a few cents XD Hope it helps incentivize to keep improving and modifying! Thanks!!

Trying to leave a review but apparently can't...anyway, great bot! Really enjoying it so far. I typically don't pay for bots as a rule but after reading some of the reviews (totally justified btw) you convinced me to give you a few cents XD Hope it helps incentivize to keep improving and modifying! Thanks!!
No reason why you cant leave a review xD

No rs3 locations work, only ape atoll is available in the selection screen. wasted 15 cents trying to get it to work.
That's the only rs3 location i've gotten implemented... I cant add courses for rs3 when i dont play rs3. So unless someone requests and area and lends me an acc, gg.

It says in the description it runs other courses... dont lie in your descriptions
RS3
  • Burthope Agility Course
  • Gnome Agillity Course
Maybe read the overview... Descriptions aren't supposed to tell you everything about a bot, just a short description. Also, i will add more locations for rs3 if people lend me an account, as i never play rs3...

bot has a problem clicking the roof that its already jumped past which is very bot like on Canfis roof top I do not want to pay to use this bot until it is fixed

bot has a problem clicking the roof that its already jumped past which is very bot like on Canfis roof top I do not want to pay to use this bot until it is fixed
Hmmmm. I used it on canifis and didnt see any issues. But i'll check it out.

Its running past Marks of Grace on the third roof. It grabs them on the second, but runs past them on the third for some reason.

Its running past Marks of Grace on the third roof. It grabs them on the second, but runs past them on the third for some reason.
Which course? Screenshot the roof and the mark spot and i'll figure it out... Thanks
@Sh4dows I'm using canifis right now and there is no bug for me with clicking the obstacle while doing it... Can you send me a recording or something? It is possible that your playersense happens to be screwing it up... If you want you can remove that rs account from runemate and re-add it, and i believe it resets the playersense...

Which course? Screenshot the roof and the mark spot and i'll figure it out... Thanks
@Sh4dows I'm using canifis right now and there is no bug for me with clicking the obstacle while doing it... Can you send me a recording or something? It is possible that your playersense happens to be screwing it up... If you want you can remove that rs account from runemate and re-add it, and i believe it resets the playersense...
sounds good. ill get one for you as soon as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.