Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, all quests done.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I managed to mess up the default presets. It happened very early on while setting up my own gear presets. The bot ran fine many, many times without issue afterwards, however, so I never thought much of it. If I manage to do it again, I'll try to grab those logs.

A local saving option sounds perfect! Being able to make a backup offers nice peace of mind.

Thanks again as always.

Niche bots at your disposal
Yup, all quests done.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I managed to mess up the default presets. It happened very early on while setting up my own gear presets. The bot ran fine many, many times without issue afterwards, however, so I never thought much of it. If I manage to do it again, I'll try to grab those logs.

A local saving option sounds perfect! Being able to make a backup offers nice peace of mind.

Thanks again as always.
I have good news for you. Next update (in queue) has local saving/and loading(Experimental). It will also have automatic replacement for lost default presets and a possible solution for some crashes due to concurrent modification (that some people have been experiencing).
I saw you where pretty high slayer level, so interesting might be that I've also added Lava and ice strykewyrms, kal'gerian demons and a few wilderness locations for other tasks. (Later I will be adding wilderness contracts like we have slayer tower contracts). With these tasks, I've added an additional default preset called Wilderness which you will be notified off on start up. I highly advise to fill it in:p

As for the corrupted creatures I couldn't really say what is wrong. What corrupted creatures location did you have selected?

That's awesome!

I had 'dust devils' set to the corrupted versions, and 'corrupted creatures' set to dust devils. Of course, since my file corruption happened around the same time as the task, I never actually got the chance to try the bot again. With what little I know, I feel it might've worked just fine the second try. Sometime after the bot update rolls out, I'll give the task another shot and let ya know if it has issues.

Abides
@tyb51
I can't seem to get it to start up, it is stuck saying "Login and enable the slayer counter in setting" - despite me definitely having it turned on and visible. Is there a certain spot that it needs to be in order for it to be read? Thanks =)

@tyb51
I can't seem to get it to start up, it is stuck saying "Login and enable the slayer counter in setting" - despite me definitely having it turned on and visible. Is there a certain spot that it needs to be in order for it to be read? Thanks =)
Did you press the start button (not the runemate one!) In any case, provide me with your log at C:\Users\[USER]\Runemate\Logs

Abides
Did you press the start button (not the runemate one!) In any case, provide me with your log at C:\Users\[USER]\Runemate\Logs

The one that says "Lets get slaying our enemies" or something similar? Yeah, lol. I tried toggling it a few times.

I fully acknowledge that there may be something I have over-looked as this is my first attempt to set it up and I did try to do so rather hastily. I suspect it has something to do with gear presets or some other area of setup that I missed, I just thought this was a rather unique and specific issue that wouldn't be related.

I have also included an image of my interface layout.

Thanks for your help either way! =)

Attachments

• 01-15 17-24-08 - Atlas Slayer [BETA].txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2018-01-15 18_00_49-W10 LTSB.png
    2018-01-15 18_00_49-W10 LTSB.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
dunn
The one that says "Lets get slaying our enemies" or something similar? Yeah, lol. I tried toggling it a few times.

I fully acknowledge that there may be something I have over-looked as this is my first attempt to set it up and I did try to do so rather hastily. I suspect it has something to do with gear presets or some other area of setup that I missed, I just thought this was a rather unique and specific issue that wouldn't be related.

I have also included an image of my interface layout.

Thanks for your help either way! =)
If you say you are logged in and the slayercounter is activated and visible then I couldn't tell what's wrong (unless your task is unsupported). I changed the code a bit so it can fall back on another mechanism to recognise your current task. Please report back with the next update with a log (even if it works)

Abides
dunn

If you say you are logged in and the slayercounter is activated and visible then I couldn't tell what's wrong (unless your task is unsupported). I changed the code a bit so it can fall back on another mechanism to recognise your current task. Please report back with the next update with a log (even if it works)

Verified that the task is supported, so at least it isn't that. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

For what its worth, this is running inside of a Windows 10 VM with 4gb ram and 1 core/4 processors - which has been more than enough to run bots on in the past. I am going to try to run it on a different machine and not in a VM and see if I have better luck.

tyb51 updated Atlas Slayer [BETA] with a new update entry:

Atlas Slayer [BETA] v0.6.0.0 Released!

Atlas Slayer [BETA] updated to v0.6.0.0.
  • New creatures
    • Lava strykewyrm
    • Ice strykewyrm
    • Kal'gerion demons
    • Widlerness locations for: blue dragon, ice warrior and ice giant
    • Currently at 118 task in 140 locations
  • New features:
    • Ability to load and save your settings to a local file to avoid corruption when uploading to the RM Cloud
    • Default wilderness preset. You will be notified on start-up to assign gear to this preset. Do so to avoid loosing valuable gear in the wilderness
  • Changes and fixes:
    • Possible solution for concurrent modification crashes
    • Rewrote a part of the banking logic
    • Fixed a bug causing the bot to not use abilities. (Small impact on targeting speed)
    • Made it so that the bot teleports out when inventory is full of loot and no way to free up space
    • Bot now only kills Ganodermic beasts and no runts when the bottom floor is selected.
    • Added traversal to Jadinko lair
    • Bot now pauses and throws a message if player does not own Games necklace when traversing to Kuradel (in stead of stopping)
    • Added message when bank does not have enough items left.
    • Changed the way the backup logic recognizes tasks for people where the bot cannot find the Task tracker even though it is clearly visible
  • Known bugs:
    • Traversal to corrupted creatures is not working
    • Traversal to second floor (maybe first floor) not working
    • Ferocious ring not working

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Man, you are awesome. You should add support for aggression potions to help people get obscene xp/hr rates, especially at abyssal demons.

Man, you are awesome. You should add support for aggression potions to help people get obscene xp/hr rates, especially at abyssal demons.
Agression potions are now supported, just as weapon poison. (To use them just have them in your inventory(preset) and the bot should use it automatically).
You can also use the bot to camp aby demons by pressing start and manually selecting abyssal demons from the list. This will cause the bot to continuously farm aby demons.

this bot looks awesome ill test it later today :) thanks for release and updates
Please do. If you need any help just ask in this thread.

been testing it for the last few hours it work perfectly until now ill be testing it for the next 2 weeks (until im 99) and record every bug i find on it and send it to you by the end of the day (if you dont mind)

the bot dont use (extreme potions even if it's in the bag) not sure if all not supported but magic one is not ...

been testing it for the last few hours it work perfectly until now ill be testing it for the next 2 weeks (until im 99) and record every bug i find on it and send it to you by the end of the day (if you dont mind)

the bot dont use (extreme potions even if it's in the bag) not sure if all not supported but magic one is not ...
Have you manually interfered with banking? The bot determines if you have those potions during banking (or pressing 'cancel banking')

no i just added it to my preset and started the bot after 2 slayer tasks noticed that the bot did (not) drink any dose

1- abyssal demons slayer task at ancient cave ( the bot go to the room near abyssal demons stand behind the barrier (wall) and keep clicking on the demons on the the room (he's outside) (tested for 10 mins) .... fixed by changing location to slayer tower
2- ardy tab quick teleport for (when you're out of food) it go to ardy bank stand north of the bank booth and keep clicking on it ( the char is stuck and cant move and the bank wont open )

no i just added it to my preset and started the bot after 2 slayer tasks noticed that the bot did (not) drink any dose

1- abyssal demons slayer task at ancient cave ( the bot go to the room near abyssal demons stand behind the barrier (wall) and keep clicking on the demons on the the room (he's outside) (tested for 10 mins) .... fixed by changing location to slayer tower
2- ardy tab quick teleport for (when you're out of food) it go to ardy bank stand north of the bank booth and keep clicking on it ( the char is stuck and cant move and the bank wont open )
The abby demons thing (everything in ancient caverns) was an oversight and should be fixed in the next version (as I just finished a task there myself yesterday). And for ardy teleports I would just recommend taking something else. (Varrock TP should be reliable). For the potions I would have to test out myself, but can't do so for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.