Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
How about these a couple days ago? Reason im wondering is if I can have it run overnight.
I never recommend overnighting it. Is the bot capable? Definitely.

The comments you quoted are from people who most likely do not have their RS interface set up as per instructions in OP.

But so you know, this is from last night.
23.PNG

I haven't done the quests for it, if I had access to an account so I could access the area, it'd be extremely easy to add.
Unfortunately my account was locked not too recently for suspicious logins (letting people use it for random things) or I'd allow you to use mine. The quests are easy though!

This miss clicks from time to time in caterby (rs3) i am trying to fish swordfish, but a lot of times it tries to fish shark or it starts fishing lobsters, might have something to do with the camera angle

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This miss clicks from time to time in caterby (rs3) i am trying to fish swordfish, but a lot of times it tries to fish shark or it starts fishing lobsters, might have something to do with the camera angle
There is absolutely nothing I can do about misclicks. That is handled by the client, not the bot.

EDIT:

Be sure you have "Force Menu Interaction" checked in your RM options.

• What was your location? Lumbridge River
  • What were you fishing? Trout/Salmon
  • RS3 or DS? DS
  • Give, in great details, exactly what happened. Turned on the bot and left the house for a few hours to come back and see it had stopped making any movements with a full inventory and the bank opened

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Lumbridge is kind of broken on DS right now, this is due to the fact that they removed the bank that was there and added the GE slightly further away.

The lumbridge issue will be addressed in the next update.

nIOZHCl.png

Most stable bot I've used at RuneMater so far. Kudos to yo :)

Have you considered adding a power fishing option? I would love to be able to use this script to fish salmon/trout for example, however I don't like my xp/h being reduced while the bot banks fish I don't need.

Script doesn't bank at lumbridge on darkscape walks to the bank opens the screen then hovers over items and does nothing.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Script doesn't bank at lumbridge on darkscape walks to the bank opens the screen then hovers over items and does nothing.
This issue has been addressed and should be fixed in v1.1.2. This version is currently in the queue to be added to Bot Store.

Last edited:
This issue has been address and should be fixed in v1.1.2. This version is currently in the queue to be added to Bot Store.

Was about to report this, but nice to see that it is already being fixed. :) Guess the fix still hasn't been pushed through though.
For the record though, it does still use the bank correctly in lumby sometimes, just not most of the time.

Having problems botting at fishing guild on Darkscape the script will randomly sometimes just sit there after right clicking people and just stop fishing.

Goes from like 40-50k exp an hour fishing tuna and swords on f2p account to like 25k an hour just sitting there.

It was running normally a day or 2 ago but now for some reason it's having a problem :(.

The bot runs great when it doesn't have this problem.

Last edited: